Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Melee 2.0 Anticipation Megathread

gaurdianaq

As tittle says!

Im gonna challenge Tyr Regor to a one-on-one melee only fight to the death, Grineer vs Tenno, Skana vs Machete Wraith, MAN TO MAN! well as manly as a guy using a Saryn Warframe can look but MANLY STILL!

Then just F*** around whit my Machete and of course try out and see how Valkyr will be affected by Melee 2.0

HAHAHAHAH BEST ONE YET:

First and really only thing that I am going to do is use Trinity with a hobbled key and massacre some Grineer and Corpus alike without prejudice with the Lotus being the only being capable of taming my actions by having a new shiny mod(that is really just the innards of the enemy that is cleverly highlighted on my hud as a new mod) given directly to me....And the aftermath of me trying to shove the decaying organs onto my melee weapon only to smear blood onto it as the Lotus(once again) cleverly highlights my weapon as gaining some attribute...Rejoicing in my new-found power I continue my assault throughout the solar system only to be stopped time and time again by the Lotus as she lures and allures me with her clever way of turning decapitated heads and rotting fleshy-bits into pristine mod capsules and a favorable placebo effect until the Lotus runs out of new mod ideas and just allows me to run rapid as she cashes in on the 'protection' money that she hustles from the more desirable targets that allude my wraith for as long as the Lotus gets her bank.

You know, the usual.

Edited by The_Sharp_Demonologist