Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Melee 2.0 Anticipation Megathread

gaurdianaq

Are u sure?

Because I believe quick melee will not removed...

And if yes,

do u mind giving me a proof?

I don't have proof that's for someone else (honestly I don't remember that being said bu I forget a lot of things) however, quick Melee != coptering. Coptering != slide Melee attack. Coptering refers to the speed boost glitch associated with slide Melee attack. As others have pointed out it is completely possible to remove coptering while leaving slide Melee and quick Melee unchanged. Edited by NevanChambers

melee 2.0 whips? rocket hammer? how will they work!?

For the Jat Kittag, so far only its charge attack is unique. Everything else, in terms of animation, is the same as regular hammers. Therefore, unless they separated the Scindo animation from the Fragor, it will most likely share the same moves as them except for a few attacks.

http://youtu.be/CJbgkl1OnP0?t=20m35s

omg not this again. why all the hate against rushing? what's wrong with being able to move fast in a fast paced game? tbh coptering is the only way i could revive my noob team mates scattered all over the survival map today. i only see benefits and no negatives (well except you "no running allowed" lot). the proper way to fix "rushing" would be to make the opposite better.

to the above poster: damage/survivability mods and mission types are what make rush/stamina mods useless not coptering.

Edited by ..atom..

For the Jat Kittag, so far only its charge attack is unique. Everything else, in terms of animation, is the same as regular hammers. Therefore, unless they separated the Scindo animation from the Fragor, it will most likely share the same moves as them except for a few attacks.

So hopefully we can go on a tornado with the scindo too?

http://youtu.be/CJbgkl1OnP0?t=20m35s

It would be both disappointing and boring if they keep the animations the same. (The regular attack animations, not the charged animation.)

It would be both disappointing and boring if they keep the animations the same. (The regular attack animations, not the charged animation.)

I hope they do something unique for Jat Kittag, but I cannot see it happening. Shame, really. Its a cool weapon and fun to use.

I'm thinking that for a starting point, it won't have a unique set of animations except for a few moves. However, we shouldn't rule out that there's the possibility of completely redoing its move set, as long as constructive feedback keeps coming. Obviously we better wait for the melee system's release first.

So hopefully we can go on a tornado with the scindo too?

No. What I meant is that Jat Kittag will have most of its attacks like the Scindo, but have a few unique ones that none of the other weapons share. The tornado would be unique to Jat Kittag as it is right now.

Edited by Casardis