The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Prime Parts Trading Discussion Megathread

Ground.Zero

The thoughts of the discerning noob:

Hmmm should i spend my starting 50p on buying 2 warframe slots and farming Ember and Frost?

Nah, I'll wait till I'm level 3 and can trade, and then I'll buy Ember Prime or Frost Prime for 40p - WINNING!

You cant actually trade your first 50 plat

Screwed the Vets? Never felt it that way. I saw only more easier way for people with extra plat or extra BPs to finally get what they need.

People are screaming against trade just for the sake of screaming. I dont know where all this hate and hurt in the butt is coming from.

Edited by RoboDoge

no, sorry, i do not work for DE, i play the game.

they should figure how to fix their own mess.

there was tons of posts with ideas, like the token system one, why add more ideas to the pool?

DE will do what they want, and is their game, is reasonable.

but i am tired of seeing bad decisions one after another, so no more worries here, if warframe sinks or success, i could not care less.

i can only say - this is the game, stay or leave, dont waste more time trying to help the devs - they dont want to be helped.

What does it matter to you if someone buys the bp ? more power to you if you got it farming and without money.

I know right? How does someones gameplay experience ruin someone else? Just because some one bought a prime part doesn't mean they haven't been farming for weeks to get it. Took me 2 weeks to get the Dakra Blade when it first came out.

Screwed the Vets? Never felt it that way. I saw only more easier way for people with extra plat or extra BPs to finally get what they need.

People are screaming against trade just for the sake of screaming. I dont know where all this hate and hurt in the butt is coming from.

It's one of the main three points I saw being yelled about.

But thanks for the positive response.

People need to stop *@##$ing. It's a good thing. What someone does to avoid a possible week or two grind doesn't affect another player at all, or should they take it as a "This cheapens my weapon I worked hard to obtain!". Seriously, nobody cares. You're putting some stupid pride on the fact you spent mindless hours grinding something. Congrats.