Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Shik Tal Of The Death Squad

Roogan

interestingly they were susceptible to everything, so they were very easy to kill.

from what I'v heard though if they do actually hit you they are quite a threat, but for me, castanas stunned them, vauban Bastille'd them, castanas finished them.

castanas are quite deadly and usefull if you use them appropriately.

oh by the way, dont use tornado, it tosses the ever valuable loot drops around and you risk losing one.

Including a certain pink orb of importance we may remember.

Yeah, I like Tornado and all, but it loses it's appeal when I have to spend more time getting my loot of the ceiling than it did killing the mobs in the first place. 

Is that he is holding in hand a Tenno? :o

An Excalibro Prime with that unique Syandana?

Yes, that's Excalibur Prime with the Phased Asa Syandana. You can buy the syandana on the Steam Market for $0.31 or by trading someone for it through Steam.

Is that he is holding in hand a Tenno? :o

An Excalibro Prime with that unique Syandana?

Yea thats my excal, He holds the tenno you have K.O'ed or worse in his hand, at first I had zephyr equipped and I couldn't tell what I was looking at.

Not just him, even other 2 as well

True, true

Look like cacti with a melted face in big fat swollen skin

And a question: Do they ONLY drop blueprints? Cause I read on the wiki that Hek will be dropping some parts.

Edited by Xhos

True, true

And a question: Do they ONLY drop blueprints? Cause I read on the wiki that Hek will be dropping some parts.

the one about Hek is just a speculation :T these guys will be dropping both parts and bp's

True, true

They drop bp and parts for brakk, and also valuable mods, I got natural talent and barrel diffusion along with a brakk bp personally.