Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Mmobomb.com F2P Showdown Megathread (Vote For Warframe!)

Blueklinky

same here

Oh naw don't do that.

It's hellish right now. = 3=

They'll be nicer next week but for now we can look forward to Update 13 being next Wednesday.

I should work on rebuilding my clan to get ready for Badlands.

Best pay2win ever

You misunderstood

i probably just typed it out badly

Mabi has more than 7 million worldwide

I was saying surely mabi can win against Warframes 7 million

I'll put it like this:

It doesn't matter how many players you have 1k, 7mil, 69bil, etc. What matters (besides how many of those are actually active) is how well you can mobilize that group of players. Warframe has managed to garner more votes than Mabi despite the latter having attempted to pay off mutliple gaming communities for support.

So no matter how this round ends, GG.

Oh naw don't do that.

It's hellish right now. = 3=

They'll be nicer next week but for now we can look forward to Update 13 being next Wednesday.

I should work on rebuilding my clan to get ready for Badlands.

im not going to post anything just going to read.

Considering the stuff I saw on some of the nexon game forums last night, you probably shouldn't be saying that kind of stuff. 

Of course he should.

Trashtalk is never good...what is the use of creating hate between communities.

I personally play Vindictus and WF as they're really similar (not the setting, but the lobby based 3rd person action play with lots of pew pew)...and if it had been Vindictus (Mabinogis spiritual successor) I wouldn't even be sure who would've gotten my vote.

Well of course

Surely Mabi has more than 7 million players worldwide

Its 10 years old

Warframe wouldnt win that competition

Im not here to pick fights

But theres no denying that our asian sisters have no interest in this poll for their little sister  and if they did the vote surge would be incredible

7 million...10 years...that's...cute.

InfoGraphic-News.jpg

Any last words Nexon worm ?

Oh drop the Nexon trash talk already...it's really getting tiring...I don't like Nexon for their item mall policy...but their community and a few select games of theirs..I like just as much as WF.

All this bashing really needs to stop right about now.

I'll put it like this:

It doesn't matter how many players you have 1k, 7mil, 69bil, etc. What matters (besides how many of those are actually active) is how well you can mobilize that group of players. Warframe has managed to garner more votes than Mabi despite the latter having attempted to pay off mutliple gaming communities for support.

So no matter how this round ends, GG.

Your game is international

Ours is not

theres going to be an obvious disadvantage in gaining votes from our sister games when in our 5-6 years of life in NA they havnt so much as glanced our way

Theres also no doubt that mabi has more players worldwie

If they cared about a foreign poll for a version of their game that they might not have even known existed then maybe

Considering the stuff I saw on some of the nexon game forums last night, you probably shouldn't be saying that kind of stuff. 

Considering the things posted here even when were being civil id say its pretty fair