Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Mmobomb.com F2P Showdown Megathread (Vote For Warframe!)

Blueklinky

Well of course

Surely Mabi has more than 7 million players worldwide

Its 10 years old

Warframe wouldnt win that competition

Im not here to pick fights

But theres no denying that our asian sisters have no interest in this poll for their little sister  and if they did the vote surge would be incredible

First, Warframe also has over seven million players worldwide.

Second, could you just stop with the excuses? This whole "you wouldn't win if we had..." thing is just getting old. They aren't helping you right now. Go ahead and cross your fingers all you want, but stop trying to throw it up in our face to downplay our current lead. As I said, yes we know we aren't facing the full community of Mabi. Just as you aren't facing the full community of Warframe. 

If you guys end up losing, do so honorably (well... try to imitate it). Yes, when Nexon decided to help you guys there was a surge of butthurt on our side. But now that the devs finally decided to help out a little we're (currently) in the lead. If you guys win, gg. If we win, gg. Please do not try to downplay a potential victory.

You're not representing your community veery well, either.

how so? this guy is continuing an argument that has been going on since last night, and continues to say the same thing in hopes that we will magically change our minds. Im telling him that he is being a flamebaiter. and needs to stop repeating the same thing over and over again. or just leave because he is just repeating the same thing over and over again.

Already did.

I am actually interested in trying PoE, but I heard it's p2w.

HARDLY p2w. Whoever told you that was lying.

PoE's cash shop is either for cosmetics (that give no stat gains) or convenience like more storage inventory and character slots.

Seriously, it's the most non p2w game I've ever played.

They are:

If Video still doesn't come up here's the link: 

Best pay2win ever

First, Warframe also has over seven million players worldwide.

Second, could you just stop with the excuses? This whole "you wouldn't win if we had..." thing is just getting old. They aren't helping you right now. Go ahead and cross your fingers all you want, but stop trying to throw it up in our face to downplay our current lead. As I said, yes we know we aren't facing the full community of Mabi. Just as you aren't facing the full community of Warframe. 

If you guys end up losing, do so honorably (well... try to imitate it). Yes, when Nexon decided to help you guys there was a surge of butthurt on our side. But now that the devs finally decided to help out a little we're (currently) in the lead. If you guys win, gg. If we win, gg. Please do not try to downplay a potential victory.

You misunderstood

i probably just typed it out badly

Mabi has more than 7 million worldwide

I was saying surely mabi can win against Warframes 7 million

Well, Warframe has 7 million registered users worldwide, not 7 million active players. Same goes for Mabinogi; their registered user base is likely quite higher than their active user base.

Also remember that you don't need to have registered or be active with either community to vote; it's a public vote meaning that around 85k people, from Warframe, Mabinogi and any internet traffic, got to vote on this. It's a vote of preference : if someone got to the site, googled those two games and is already a fan of shooters, he's likely to have voted for Warframe and vice-versa.

Edited by Wiegraf

10 minutes left and we are ahead by about 7k votes.
Tenno... We did it we have won my friends. Our reinforcements and our community won. Make sure to thank those who have helped us and thank you all for the votes. Now the next match is against Smite and we cant let our guards down. LETS DO THIS FELLOW TENNO ^^

Y'know, if we actually end up winning the whole shebang we can actually say Warbrosframe #1...

Maybe if some of them weren't actively trying to get people to vote against warframe :|

Edited by Aggh

10 minutes and then polls close. Let's hope the removed votes from both sides don't throw anything out of place.

MMOBomb said on twitter earlier there wasnt enough botted votes to make a drastic difference, we might see the gap close though but i dont think thered be enough to change the current outcome.