Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Mmobomb.com F2P Showdown Megathread (Vote For Warframe!)

Blueklinky

I would.  Call me a pragmatist.

Publicity goes to the champion, rewards go to the communities of the winners.  Should we lose, we gain nothing.

I wouldn't say that. Warframe has already gotten some decent publicity out of this contest. We DID reach the semi-finals, without resorting to bribery.

Thank god DragonNest have some people who will either:

Vote for Warframe 

OR

Not vote, unless they give better items

OR

Don't care at all

But this was only gathered by the posts, but some viewers may go vote for Mabi.

Most would vote WF because they hate everyone...

It's kind of sad that some people in this thread really think the only thing that matters here is winning by any means, I like winning as much as the next guy, that doesn't mean I'd stoop to bribery.

At that point it stops being 'which's the better game' and starts being 'who gave the best reward'

No no I see now. But you have to admit. Carbon James straight up called the opposing game a cheater and even implied people should vote more than once so you guys can win.

In my eyes what he did was really unprofessional.

Can't argue with that, I guess. Things could have been handled much better.

On an unrelated note, I'm wondering if we can get some of the Steam people to vote for us? Anybody got Steam groups, Dota 2 clans and whatnot to ask for help? 

Edited by kaboomonme

Can't argue with that, I guess. Things could have been handled much better.

On an unrelated note, I'm wondering if we can get some of the Steam people to vote for us? Anybody got Steam groups, Dota 2 clans and whatnot to ask for help? 

Just so you know: Nexon KR and Nexon JP have rights and put out Dota 2.

You're basically asking a game that's by all rights more related to nexon, to help you.

Edited by LukaWolfDog

I know it may not be looking too good right now, but think of it like this: If Warframe wins, we won't just be winning against Mabinogi, no, we'll be winning against the WHOLE OF NEXON. we will be winning against the combined forces of four other games offering their players rewards, while we offer ours none. We are the David here, and David cannot lose! Let this motivate you, Tenno.

Well one thing is for certain, and that is whoever wins this round will absolutely crush their opponent in the next round.

Considering that we almost got steamrollered by the ghost-town Vindictus right at the beginning, I'm quite shocked that we made it this far. Actually winning this would be meaningless but pretty awesome. XD

Wow. Nexon. Talk about underhanded.

I'm not sure if bribery in that fashion is allowed. I think it's about time we contact MMOBOMB and let them know that Nexon is bribing players from their other games, effectively making it Warframe Vs. Nexon Games, not Warframe Vs. Mabinogi. I'm encouraging users here to contact MMOBOMB to protest.

It's one thing to offer bonuses in the game that's entered into the drawing, but offering bonuses across all of their games? That's dirtier than... well at the moment there's really nothing dirtier than Nexon so oh well.

Amazing how Nexon has to stoop so low and throw any integrity they may have had to the dirt in order to win.