The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Mmobomb.com F2P Showdown Megathread (Vote For Warframe!)

Blueklinky

Fixed.

I was in Dragon Nest before Warframe, and Warframe is the only game that can get me out of Dragon Nest.

I have to admit, Nest bosses were one of the most fun type of bossfights I've ever had in most of the games I've played. Despite all the issues with the game itself, I LOVED Nesting.

We can be proud of ourselves while voting for Smite.

Its more to the people heavily bashing the unity without considering it was that or lose due to a union

your the one that keeps poring gas on the fire by saying the same thing, what AM did is like a pinprick compared to what Nexon is doing, and because of them, even if its not mabi's fault, im not going to support a game run by a company who is so insecure about their fanbase that they have to do what they did to win. IT DOSNT MATTER about AM, Nexon is straight up wrong.

AM ist better or worse

Playing on the sidelines doesnt make you more or less right than people in the game as well

This is one of the best community I've been involved in for a very long time. Despite some trolls trying to start a flame war in this thread. Most of us mange to stay civil. Good job! tennos

We won't fall for that xD

Tomorrow we will enjoy Update 13 and the new frame, the new tileset and we will not even think about this toxic poll xD

i think your missing the hole point of what im getting at , it this thread will either be locked or merged , they have put up a thread about the problems on the forums so maybe everyone should at least read them and be a good forum user and help make the mods / admins life a bit easier

but apparently thats not the case

I see your point.  It would be a lot easier for the mods to clean up the forums if players didn't make these topics.  Especially when there's the main thread blatantly on the front page.

But...it's getting quite cramped in there.  People are getting desperate with the new escalation.

I think a lot of us can agree that we aren't mad that  they're winning but mad that they said they wanted a fair fight then pull a BS move just because they were going to loss the one silver lining in all this is now we can focus on U13

Edited by Sasoka

Literally who went and asked 4chan for help? Wiki just succumbed to cats.

5Hq90sP.png

As far as I can tell, nobody actually went and asked for help. The 4chan Warframe group apparently has an innate hate for it and hopes for it's loss. However, the catification of the wiki might not even be 4chan's doing. There isn't any discussion of it, so it might as well just be an April Fools joke.

As far as 4chan and voting goes, while the Warframe group is not going to be giving any of their help, the Mabinogi players have been voting and more than likely, the Vindictus, Maplestory, and other players of the Nexon games will start garnering support for Mabinogi's poll.

My favorite Vindictus Forum post.

7SU1L.png

Aw shucks. I dunno, I just got tired of all the misinformation. Yes that was me. I posted it on the Mabinogi forums but it got swallowed by the sea of other posters. Got a few hits but they were one-liners basically saying my post is invalid because Airmech or some other bull.

But yeah. I truly do believe we won as a community. Screw the poll. Sure, keep working towards winning it, but know that we kicked serious &#! regardless.....And we did it without any incentives.

I think DE is proud of us. And we all should be too.

I think a lot of us can agree that we aren't mad that  they're winning but mad that they said they wanted a fair fight then pull a BS move just because they were going to loss the one silver lining in all this is now we can focus on U13

pretty much

Aw shucks. I dunno, I just got tired of all the misinformation. Yes that was me. I posted it on the Mabinogi forums but it got swallowed by the sea of other posters. Got a few hits but they were one-liners basically saying my post is invalid because Airmech or some other bull.

But yeah. I truly do believe we won as a community. Screw the poll. Sure, keep working towards winning it, but know that we kicked serious &#! regardless.....And we did it without any incentives.

QFT

Good on ya for posting that, I wanted to quote it in the Mabi forum but those forums are buggy on me. Couldn't pick what I wanted to quote for some reason.

5Hq90sP.png

As far as I can tell, nobody actually went and asked for help. The 4chan Warframe group apparently has an innate hate for it and hopes for it's loss. However, the catification of the wiki might not even be 4chan's doing. There isn't any discussion of it, so it might as well just be an April Fools joke.

As far as 4chan and voting goes, while the Warframe group is not going to be giving any of their help, the Mabinogi players have been voting and more than likely, the Vindictus, Maplestory, and other players of the Nexon games will start garnering support for Mabinogi's poll.

Warbros rage. In other words: it's nothing.