Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Mmobomb.com F2P Showdown Megathread (Vote For Warframe!)

Blueklinky

What an epic comeback! Btw, its because some one finally posted official info for lazy players in game : 2u3ve6r.png

300_blu-ray_pic03.gif

just some links for you guys

SHARE THEM!!!

Go now to http://warframe.com/vote and make the finals happen! Thank you!

SHARE THIS LINK WITH FRIENDS AND TENNOS AROUND THE WORLD! http://bit.ly/voteforwarframetenno

CCT link for the sharing!!! http://ctt.ec/0hb2f

And also THIS is awesome!

7TgvN.jpg

Question: Will we get Grate Prime as Glaive skin if we win?   <= SERIOUS QUESTION!!!

I'm imagining throwing a boomeranging grate and I can't deny that this should happen some day. DE could afford to make joke weapons. Dead Space 2 had a joke weapon. Silent Hill 3 had a joke weapon. many games have joke weapons. We already had the candy cane too we should get a permanent one some day.

Someone put this on their forums, we just have an announcement In-game now, EVERY Tenno that logs in will look at the NEWS and decide to vote because the link is right there!

8qtvgkA.jpg

If there are people boting, I dont know, but there are rotten appels in every sack.

Look at the mabinogi forums, they're community is doing EVERYTHING to make it seem like DE did something wrong and against the rules of the poll. The thing is, DE is winning because how much we respect them and how much we love them. 

Check that math buddy.....

it's not exact i just did a quick rounded out difference between the votes

right now it's 52.5% percent and the difference between us and them is now 3595 as of this post. Better math now?

Edited by 8bit_Ghost

Someone on Mabinogi's forum is really &!$$ed of by Warframe sudden massive amounts of votes.

He already flagged us to MMObomb.

I don't care.

We are not botting.

Bots from both sides will be removed by MMObomb, simple as that.

Lol

300-Gif.gif

Blockin Dem Tears!

P.s. Ya'll should support PoE as well... if you ever liked games like Diablo 2(2!!!) then PoE is somewhat of a worthy successor.

And it's almost the only f2p mainstream game in existence that does NOT offer any power/advantages in their item mall whatsoever....the game pretty much runs on the goodwill of the players to keep buying costumes/special graphic effects.

Indeed, POE is a good game.

Some have walked these desolate worlds while you have slept. Some like me. I remember what you did. I remember the day.

The Mabinogi community appeared at the Voting, gleaming and victorious. Our cold and gold company, Nexon, breathless, bathed you in savior's silk. Then came the sound. Across all our worlds, all at once, the ceremonial Generic anime opening. A royal salute to the honored Mabinogi players. Two solemn minutes to declare the suffering was over. I watched from a distance, with the rest of the low Community members. With each desu terror began to crush my throat. The Tenno appeared and were not stoic and silent. They were waiting. They were poised. I tried to call out but only a strangled whisper escaped.

When the generic anime opening ended a torrent of blood filled the stadium, loosed by Tenno blades. The music, Nexon, fell silent forever.

Now I hunt, dividing your numbers. Watching from that dark place, cataloging your sins, I am the ghost of retribution. You may forget but you are not innocent.

We really need to stop talking about Grate Prime. It was an April fool's joke, and the mabinogi forums thinks its some kind of real reward x.x

Yeah, along with a poledancing Lotus for our dojos.

Heh, honestly.

Lol

300-Gif.gif

Blockin Dem Tears!

"You have reached your quota of positive votes for the day."

Edited by Katakuna

tbh the idea behind Mabinogi is intriguing, id love to play an MMO where you can just spend your days community building, farming or composing and playing music. However its run by Nexon and due to some bad stuff happening in the past with these guys (that cost me actual RL cash) instant avoid

would love to see this game be completely updated into UT3 engine and given to the next generation of MMO players with most of its mechanics intact.

Look at the mabinogi forums, they're community is doing EVERYTHING to make it seem like DE did something wrong and against the rules of the poll. The thing is, DE is winning because how much we respect them and how much we love them. 

virtual-hug.jpg