The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Mmobomb.com F2P Showdown Megathread (Vote For Warframe!)

Blueklinky

i have voted in each round and never asked for something in exchange, it is silly to think i vote for you give something, and rather be usefull or i will start few more topics about how to nerf it etc... simply no, i´m glad that i can play this game for free, dont you think they would give us something if WF wins? i dont hope so, i know they would give us something as a celebration

Not to be rude, but we from Mabi still have four hours.

Sure, its not much, but its still time we can use.

You guys are worthy opponents, but we still have time for a possible turnaround.

definatly...right now w'ere getting hyped up by the reveal for the final panel we  anticipate for our update 13 we're waiting on...and it looks to be fantastic for the record. goinng to be huge today. the update i mean.

All this time I've been lurking their thread, I never noticed that one calm and collected fellow with the MGQ avatar.

Had I known some of the Mabinogi community had such great taste, I'd have vouched for peace much sooner.

haha the luka dude? i always smile when i see MGQ refrences :P

You guys are worthy opponents, but we still have time for a possible turnaround.

The scary part is knowing that you actually did 10 missions just to post here! Thanks for coming!

Hope you stay!

Welcome to Warframe! =D

If you all can gain over 1500 votes an hour on us during primetime release.   You deserve to win. Just saying. Nice to see you all coming on here though. Maybe you will stay and play.

If there's one thing I learned from the Internet, is to not generalize or group people in one community to one idea. It's rude to call us arrogant when some of us actually truly enjoy this experience, whether we win or lose.

You're right, mabinogi community, it's not over yet. But this simple voting contest isn't a war we come out with wounds from. It's simply a game of getting the word out, hardly involving skill if at all.

With the rest of the time we have left, I hope we can both remain as legit as we can according to the MMObomb's recent twitter reports on the small botting.

If you all can gain over 1500 votes an hour on us during primetime release.   You deserve to win. Just saying. Nice to see you all coming on here though. Maybe you will stay and play.

I've been around Mabi longer than that guy and I stayed and played Warframe since during its closed beta. = 3=

The scary part is knowing that you actually did 10 missions just to post here! Thanks for coming!

Hope you stay!

Welcome to Warframe! =D

I only did three.

Wasted all my revives.

Got killed on mission 4 while protecting one of the terminals.

It just means we have 80 botted votes on our side so even if they remove them we would still be in the lead, that's nothing to be proud of if we really did have botters on our side, this is just pure speculation though.

It doesn't say what side voted on that +80 vote IP. It could be either. I hope it is thrown out regardless.

HEADS UP!

The "gifts" from the Lotus are NOT related to the MMOBOMB poll, they seem to be a LEAD IN EVENT to the Grineer Shipyards in U13!

Please discuss the mini-event in its announcement thread or the Grineer Systems Megathread!

This thread is for the MMOBOMB poll!