The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Mmobomb.com F2P Showdown Megathread (Vote For Warframe!)

Blueklinky

if anyone has played neverwinter ever..... they will vote warframe instead, some of the worst pay 2 do anything gameplay of a F2P game EVER

screw drop chances here sums up the game perfectly, to get your final endgame enchantment buff (bit like mods with things like 45% resistance to damage at top tier YES THAT GOOD) you have to combine 4 of the second highest hard to get enchantments to get the god tier final level one, but guess what WITHOUT paying for a £20 oneshot catalyst item you have a 1% chance of success on combining and one of your enchants explodes losing it for good

yeah wonderful game

Edited by STARSBarry

I took a break from Warframe a few months ago to play Neverwinter and branch my clan over there as a guild.

Warframe can take a page from its foundry toolset for user-created content quests and campaigns. That's the only thing that really held my interest in that game.

Otherwise, Warframe beats it at everything else.

And you guys continue to buy into the site's ploy of increasing traffic. They are the only ones benefitting from this.

Honestly people make note of this too much when it hardly matters. Here's all you did. Click, vote, view results, Warframe or whatever it was you were doing.

I don't mind people raising awareness of the competition and voting, but if one were to spend too much time campaigning than actually playing their beloved game, then you're a tool. Not so much when someone just clicks on their site like you're making it out to be.

Edited by Xelorx

I took Neverwinter out for a spin a short time back and... honestly it didn't do much for me. Frankly, I was more than a little dumbfounded by the little line of pixie dust leading me from waypoint to waypoint -- like I'm too stupid to read a map.

To make things worse the controls felt... clunky. Awkward. Like I was trying to play Guild Wars 2 while wearing boxing gloves.

People may or may not know Neverwinter......

...But do they know Neverwinter Nights?! :D

Of course. It's a much better game. BioWare from back then was waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay better than Cryptic Studios of right now.

People may or may not know Neverwinter......

...But do they know Neverwinter Nights?! :D

If I know Neverwinter NIghts? *looking at his original discs bought at release for game and expansions* This thing took more hours of my life than anything else. Roleplaying servers and custom content make it so that people still play it nowadays, many servers are still running, and many NWN2 servers exist too.

not sure cuz last round against vindictus they were 2500 votes ahead of us then we beat them, if we were able to catch up vindictus then Neverwinter prolly can too.

Edit: and guys don't cheat, cuz they can filter the ip's and see how many votes each ip has

Edited by SazerTarious