The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Mmobomb.com F2P Showdown Megathread (Vote For Warframe!)

Blueklinky

This.

Also, there's always a chance DE might give out some sort of server wide prize if we win the whole thing. Not saying they WILL (Don't make rumors) but there's a chance.

Either way, APB does not deserve to win. I was in its beta, and since then it went straight up p2w. When I realized this I was just...so depressed. Was really into that game.

If they did that, I don't think I'd be complaining for a while.

As Ninja's... we strike when they do not expect it...

(Don't be ashamed to just do a lil' t-bag)

Also in the past few minutes we've caught up a bit. Nice work Tenno! After you've cast your vote, know that you've done the RNG gods work today. He will smile on all of us!

Edited by Sutherland

This.

Also, there's always a chance DE might give out some sort of server wide prize if we win the whole thing. Not saying they WILL (Don't make rumors) but there's a chance.

Either way, APB does not deserve to win. I was in its beta, and since then it went straight up p2w. When I realized this I was just...so depressed. Was really into that game.

It goes deeper than that. And actuality, P2W isn't the problem anymore. It is pretty much the relation they have with the players and actual state of the game. It has gone from bad to actuality worse.

The game getting actuality performance wise worse, is something that by itself should be case for alert, yet after a year and such.. nothing was done.

The disregard for the community itself, broken promises and the gradually worse lag/ quality have made the game so depressingly bad, that the community around it has started to die too, becoming something else but great.

Warframe on the other hand, has only shown immense dedication and a frighten non stop improvement and growth. I will vote for warframe for this very reason.

Even though gameplay wise, i like APB more, the nearly limitless customization, let alone, makes the game for me. But the gameplay actuality keeps me entertained. Which is something warframe still fails at, despite the vaste content.

I laugh at APB.

Tried it out. It's Pay 2 Win, and they have aim bots as a main population.

If you're not playing with friends as both cops & robbers, you're going to get screwed 11/10 times.

It does have nice customization.

But, WF is falling apart (for me), and I'm sick of the RNG-based loot system.

I prefer working for my rewards over gambling for them.

It's just that the outcome really doesn't matter at all...

What does Warframe actually gain by winning a bracket? Nothing.

I like the game for what it is and that site doesn't affect that in any way. 

It's a matter of publicity. That's the whole point of the contest really. Win and it will attract a ton of people to the game. It's really great for a growing title like Warframe and would help out DE a lot.

So yes, it does matter.

It's a matter of publicity. That's the whole point of the contest really. Win and it will attract a ton of people to the game. It's really great for a growing title like Warframe and would help out DE a lot.

So yes, it does matter.

Some people just don't think outside of the box.

To whoever has this /care stance, there is no harm in voting yes anyways then is there?