The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Noru Prime Syandana Feedback Megathread

Zagrax

Why is the Misa not available??

It was an exclusive item like the new sandyana that is avaiable right now.

Was a part of the old prime acess feature, where you could get Ember Prime and Glaive Prime and Sicarus Prime +  the Sandyana

I like how rhino prime looks, only the helmet is bugging me.

I wouldn't mind buying this prime access if it wasn't for that syandana, i regret not buying the one before, even if i already had ember/glaive/sicarus prime, at least i would have the misa now...

If i had known i'd have bought it. 

Welp, that's the way things go.

I take back what i said, bought the prime access anyway, don't regret it one bit. The syandana look extremly good on rhino prime (and rhino prime looks rly rly awesome, like, bulky gold emperor of the death awesome D:).

Seriously, the guy who designed this thing probably spent alot of time working on it and now everyone is saying that it looks horrible and that it should be changed?

Err what is your point? you think people should feel sorry for them and lie to not hurt their feelings cos they made something people do not like.

Should not the person making the thing, think about what people may or may not like, before he or she puts all the effort into it?

there are lots of entire games and movies that are total crap that someone spent a lot of time and effort on.

Edited by Kyphe

I think the disappointment has arisen because the Misa did so well as a sort of hybrid between the current energy types, and solid types. The overall shape of the Noru looks a bit more like an Infested syandana if you ignore the subtle gold bits. The lack of gold is also readily apparent...

I was not impressed by the Noru Syandana at all. It looks like some one peeled off some warframe skin and wove it into a scarf. I had been totally blown away by the appearance of the misu syandana (too bad I couldn't afford it, if only there had been an accessory pack for that one, would have bought it in a heart beat. :\ ) and I had expected something with a similar wow factor.

I guess the big difference between them for me that the misu's blend of energy and gold wiring makes it look more; I'm going to use the word "expensive" but that's not quite right, "Highclassed" might work better. While the Noru, especially with the way I have my warframe colours has large swaths of grey and just looks very plain and well not special at all. Maybe if syandana's colours could be controlled separately from a warframe's I could make it look better, but as it stands now I'm left with a scarf that doesn't really feel like a special item at all.

Y'know I actually like it. The picture I saw here in the OP was a bad example as it had nasty colours portraying it plus AA makes a lot of difference. It's actually nice and as someone stated, doesn't look so bad on Frost Prime either. 

It is quite stiff though.

I like it.

2zXEPRa.png

Yea it does looks nice in this picture.

Cosmetics are good if you are playing the game. I'm bored of doing the same thing over and over.

I'm willing to pay for actual content but not for this. $50 for a scarf lol, congrats DE I never thought this might work ha ha ha

I'm not siding for DE but I think sometimes we get a little carried away; you don't pay for actual contents, they happen every week free of charge. New weapons and bug fixes every week and new mechanics about every other month or so. The only way they can charge us direct in a F2P game is incentives like plats, and cosmetics, especially exclusive ones like this one.

Y'know I actually like it. The picture I saw here in the OP was a bad example as it had nasty colours portraying it plus AA makes a lot of difference. It's actually nice and as someone stated, doesn't look so bad on Frost Prime either. 

It is quite stiff though.

It looks decent when you have the colour  and the warframe right like the one by Sixty5 up there. The flow in game, as I said in the other thread looks like Play-Doh.

I'm really really lost here. In the previous Prime Access feedback megathread I was one of the more vocal ones and I did said that I would have bought it had they came out with something like what they are doing now as a way to support the game because I realized it's my most played game, though I've started playing less recently. I really feel like handing the money over, but this Syandana seems so niche. I was so ready to spend money again when they teased about a new Prime Access... Guess I will wait it over a few days for more pictures and videos, or even better, in game.

Edited by Krysis_V

Really though, I'm only going to get the Accessories Exclusive Package only for the 90 day credit/affinity booster, but that's about all that's worth getting this Prime Access.

I share the same opinion as most of these tenno's in the forums when I say that the Noru Syandanna isn't that appealing. Primes usually stand out, having very noticable Gold trims around the weapon/Warframe/syandanna. So, it's not the energy that it's lacking persay, because I frankly think some syandanna's look good without it, but it's the lack of the gold trimming that doesn't really make the Noru all too appealing, much less deserving to be in the Accessories Exclusive Package. Really, it looks like a syandanna that can just be bought with about 10-20 plat just over the regular syandanna's, because it doesn't really look like an exclusive accessory to be considered a prime, but it looks too fancy to be considered just a normal syandanna.

But then, it's not even the syandanna that makes the Accessories Exclusive Package horrible. The part what I'm more concerned about is the so-called Distilling Extractor Prime. The Titan Extractor Prime is way better than the distilling, even the regular Titan Extractor is more appealing than Distilling. Titan Extractor Prime has double the health and capacity as the regular extractor, now, Distilling does too, but it only picks up common materials, that I can get all the time from just farming mods in any survival missions. Not only does it only pick up common materials, it takes a WHOPPING 8 hours before you can collect your material. 

Now, lets compare at what's more worth Deploying: Titan Extractor, or the Distilling. Now, the Titan Extractor only has regular health, and can only pick up materials in a regular basis, however, it has a chance to pick up rare materials and it can be extracted within 4 hours. Distilling Extractor has double health, and double capacity, meaning it can pick up twice as much materials than the regular variant. The con's however, are that it takes 8 hours before it can be extracted, and it only picks up common materials. Now, since the distilling extractor prime has twice as much health, but twice as much time it take than the regular extractor, in reality, it actually has the same amount of health as a regular extractor, so one could say at this point that they're both equal. The last con about the Distilling, is that it only picks up commons, so you won't be able to get the chance to even pick up, I don't know, morphics that you desperately needed? That makes Distilling the NERFED version of the regular extractor, and can't even be compared to the Titan Extractor Prime.

Now that I've explained my reasonings as to why the Accessories Exclusive Package is only good for it's 90 day credit/affinity booster, let me give 2 reasons as to why it's a bad idea to get the WHOLE package (Accessories Exclusive Package included). The first reason is that (even though I bought the last prime access) even though you get plat with the recharge, you can always get the prime weapons/ Rhino Prime in-game, but this part is not really an issue here, for all you dedicated chargers, such as myself. The second reason, which is the big problem, is that this Prime Access is $20-30 overpriced from the last one, and the last one gave you better accessories/extractor/weapons (may vary) than this recent Prime Access.

I'm so not regretting getting the Misa Prime, nore my Titan Extractor Prime right now, and long live Ember's Prime Access.

Edited by DarkaiXeno

Really though, I'm only going to get the Accessories Exclusive Package only for the 90 day credit/affinity booster, but that's about all that's worth getting this Prime Access.

I share the same opinion as most of these tenno's in the forums when I say that the Noru Syandanna isn't that appealing. Primes usually stand out, having very noticable Gold trims around the weapon/Warframe/syandanna. So, it's not the energy that it's lacking persay, because I frankly think some syandanna's look good without it, but it's the lack of the gold trimming that doesn't really make the Noru all too appealing, much less deserving to be in the Accessories Exclusive Package. Really, it looks like a syandanna that can just be bought with about 10-20 plat just over the regular syandanna's, because it doesn't really look like an exclusive accessory to be considered a prime, but it looks too fancy to be considered just a normal syandanna.

Now that I've explained my reasonings as to why the Accessories Exclusive Package is only good for it's 90 day credit/affinity booster, let me give 2 reasons as to why it's a bad idea to get the WHOLE package (Accessories Exclusive Package included). The first reason is that (even though I bought the last prime access) even though you get plat with the recharge, you can always get the prime weapons/ Rhino Prime in-game, but this part is not really an issue here, for all you dedicated chargers, such as myself. The second reason, which is the big problem, is that this Prime Access is $20-30 overpriced from the last one, and the last one gave you better accessories/extractor/weapons (may vary) than this recent Prime Access.

I'm so not regretting getting the Misa Prime, nore my Titan Extractor Prime right now, and long live Ember's Prime Access.

Erm... This thread is for feedback on the Noru Syandana. If it's the accessories pack you are talking about, it is pricey but way better than the Ember PA which doesn't have such an option at all. And as far as pricing is concerned, I don't think there is a difference between this and the previous.

But yep, long live the Misa Syandana Prime.