Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Fusion Community (Recruiting OPEN) - Rank 10 Storm Clan - Ages 18+ only - Discord - All Mastery/Skill Levels Welcome

Faulcun

Hiya, I'd like to join. I've only recently started playing again after taking a break for a year and half. I'm a bit directionless at the moment since every member of my old clan seems to have stopped playing but joining you guys seems like a great way to get back up to speed and onto the grind.

6 minutes ago, Asuka said:

Hiya, I'd like to join. I've only recently started playing again after taking a break for a year and half. I'm a bit directionless at the moment since every member of my old clan seems to have stopped playing but joining you guys seems like a great way to get back up to speed and onto the grind.

3 minutes ago, SpartanDerp said:

Just got back into Warframe since I dropped it back in the early 2015. Looking to try and get back in the loop and hoping if I you guys can take me in.

Can do guys! Ill send invites now before I head off to bed. Be sure to get the teamspeak info tomorrow. its the best and fastest place to get help

7 hours ago, Faulcun said:

Apparently the sorties this week decided I needed 6 days worth of affinity booster..... you know, for all that stuff i need to level.

Anybody feel like some conclave this week?

DE just wanted you to be able to power through those 2 new weapons :).

I will conclave with you if I am able to get on.  This weekend could be sketchy...

On 7/20/2017 at 11:36 AM, Faulcun said:

Apparently the sorties this week decided I needed 6 days worth of affinity booster..... you know, for all that stuff i need to level.

I'll always hop in if that's what everyone wants to do.

On 7/20/2017 at 11:36 AM, Faulcun said:

I don't remember if I had said this to you, but I think it would be kinda cool if instead of having just one reward you just randomly get from sorties, you got to choose from a group of rewards. So maybe instead of getting your affinity booster that you don't really need, maybe you could pick one of the boosters, like the resource booster so you can farm kuva or something. Instead of their orokin catalysts and reactors, you could choose from a group of frame enhancements; orokin catalyst, orokin reactor, forma, exilus adapter, etc. I think it would kinda keep it interesting, so you can always get something that you can make some kind of use of, and they could expand on their rewards so we can get new things in there.

Maybe thats too easy, idk.

On 7/30/2017 at 8:17 AM, rainmaker170 said:

I don't remember if I had said this to you, but I think it would be kinda cool if instead of having just one reward you just randomly get from sorties, you got to choose from a group of rewards. So maybe instead of getting your affinity booster that you don't really need, maybe you could pick one of the boosters, like the resource booster so you can farm kuva or something. Instead of their orokin catalysts and reactors, you could choose from a group of frame enhancements; orokin catalyst, orokin reactor, forma, exilus adapter, etc. I think it would kinda keep it interesting, so you can always get something that you can make some kind of use of, and they could expand on their rewards so we can get new things in there.

Maybe thats too easy, idk.

This is a really interesting idea.  It is akin to being able to pick the what come out of someone else relic, in relic missions.  Or maybe they randomize the reward for each player and you can pick your reward or anyone you completed the sortie with.

I do agree though that there is nothing worse than a booster you just can't use, not too mention two in consecutive days.

5 minutes ago, H8RAID said:

I saw Faulcun's response to my posting in the parent topic, checked out your thread here and I'm very interested in joining.

IGN is H8RAID

gotcha covered bro. ill have somebody send an invite

1 hour ago, Faulcun said:

So i heard PoE will be limited to the 4 man group you are running with. I was kinda hoping because of the size, it would be open to at least a full clan, or something similar.

In the short term it would be neat if eventually it could be upped to 8man like the raids.

4 hours ago, nickelshark said:

Yo getting back into the WF. Been clan hoping around and all I've been landing in are dead/super quiet clans. You guys seem very active and I would be interested in becoming a part of your community.

Invite sent out. Seems like a pretty good time to be getting back into things with Plains of Eidolon coming up, hopefully that will flip a lot of things around and add some well needed diversity to the game.

Also, I don't really mind having 4 or 8 people groups, but in my head it was kinda like a relay where you could just run into people out in the open. Not quite as many people of course, and maybe it will get there anyway. Just figured it would suit the "open world" aspect, not really being bound in a group of players, but being free to run into people and teaming up depending on different circumstances or objectives.

6 hours ago, nickelshark said:

Been clan hoping around and all I've been landing in are dead/super quiet clans.

Lol, well we're definitely not dead, but a lot of us are on teamspeak, and clan chat tends to be quiet. I try to liven things up a little when i get on, but teamspeak is where is at if you want the full experience.