Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Psa: Earth Is A Thing

VKhaun

If you haven't played on the new Earth tileset except to do Interception and for the previous event there, I suggest you go back and play some of the regular Exterminate nodes solo and take your time. Tiles from the unveil are greatly improved, and there were lots of tiles I didn't recognize. 

I'm at work now, but IIRC the very first node was an exterminate and the total enemy count was only about 35 targets. Great for stealthy play with silence mods on your guns.

This week I'm going to make a point to replay every node as if I were clearing the solar map, just to see what all has been added and what missions I think are worth repeating. If nothing else, I'll come back with a pile of map bug reports. :P

I totally agree. I do at least one Earth mission a day. It's just too damn pretty! And since I'm a hoarder and scanaholic, I always get more plants for my loot collection. Even if it doesn't do anything.

Side note: DE, can you please let us get rid of these pesky inventory-clogging antitoxins? They don't even get consumed in Sabotage missions.

I wish we had a high level version of the tileset.

I would like to see Nightmare mode require 100% star chart completion, and always be vs higher level enemies. Say... lv40's? T3 Void is what, 30-35 like the end of the star chart? What does T3 Survival get to in the first 30min?

Bump.

Working a lot this week, but every time I sit down I make a point to play a few missions on earth. The survival is FANTASTIC and may become my new Apollodorus if I can learn the capsule locations to keep it going solo (since there's very little PUG traffic), and I am still finding new tiles on exterminate.

People need to play this set, and we need this set available for fighting higher levels!

I totally agree. I do at least one Earth mission a day. It's just too damn pretty! And since I'm a hoarder and scanaholic, I always get more plants for my loot collection. Even if it doesn't do anything.

Side note: DE, can you please let us get rid of these pesky inventory-clogging antitoxins? They don't even get consumed in Sabotage missions.

I kind of wish the Sabotage mission would just actually be a Sabotage Mission again, not a Sabotage/Defense Mission.

Everything is good until 4 Eviseraters come out of nowhere, and just drain the Toxin Machine's HP in 10 Seconds...

Other then that.  I love that Earth, looks like Earth now :)

I wish we had a high level version of the tileset.

I want a tileset of Grineer cities.  Earth is supposed to be the Capital of the "Grineer Empire" so it would make sense that they managed to build in at least SOME areas of Earth. 

A tileset like that can be a high level one as it would make sense that with it being the capital a bunch of the tough guys would hang out there.