Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 12.4.3

[DE]darryl1

I've been seeing some mod reward, it has the title miasma but it has a picture of a zephyr, also some of my clan mates have been instantly dying when they spawn with me......(most often right after they insult the game lol complimenting the game seems to fix that ) and I also was with a friend in the void on tier 3 survival and we kept getting 5,000 credit caches and after he insulted the game it gave us a 2,500 cache... LOL got screenshot for the cache thing and the instant death in the intro for missions

Thanks for the hotfix! Though I still have a crash 100% of the time if i have 64-bit enabled on the launcher if I also have DX11 enabled. It works fun after a fresh install of windows until I finish installing all of the windows updates....

I haven't been able to use DX11 in a long time because some patch completely broke it for me, tech support offered no solution and basically just said "deal with it and hope it works at some point".

That s probably an issue with your video card graphics driver. After making afresh install of my windows and nVidia driver for my drivers. Try googling : "your graphics card model" warframe crash; it may not solve your problem, but it helped me. For some reason (IMHO) I doubt it is a problem in the launcher/game and more a incompatibility in the drivers. 

Nerf the Boltor Prime already, its the most OP gun since the Brakk.

Please don't! Don't even go there! If u don't like it don't use it! Use a soma or a penta... those are also OP! While u are at it just nerf every single weapon and frame! Would that make u happy!?

BTW thanks Darryl1

Edited by Bazools

My FPS is tanking after this last update. Something is wrong.

EDIT: So it's not FPS, it's something else, because the FPS ON option is showing a bounce between 60-45 FPS while playing. But things are slower, choppier, and laggy visually still. What is going on??

Edited by Z3R0M0N5T3R

Aww. Still no fix for the Survival Life Support Capsule bug. Shame, I saw the notice for 12.4.3 and got excited that I'd be able to grind survivals till my eyes fell out for Orokin Cells again. Oh well, I suppose there's always 12.5's update. v.v