Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 12.4.3

[DE]darryl1

Wish they would fix the life surport bug, Not alowing people to move unless they roll or charge attack after hitting it. I thought they said they had fixed it, but they didnt. Its still happening to someone or myself in almost every survival I do.

Could it a host / client problem? I've ran a few survivals for all 3 factions ever since I read about the bug, and wasn't affected by it, playing solo.

- Fixed being unable to complete an Extermination mission after hacking Moa Cabinets to produce an ally Moa.
Interesting. I didn't even know that was possible! When did that happen?

- Fixed Infestation Outbreak missions on Earth not occurring within the proper forest tileset.
Awwwwww, sad that I couldn't report that bug because I didn't catch the earth infested mission in time!

*reads through topic to find other stealth fixes*
*foundnone*
Well, I guess I have to work down my bug list again and see which one are still applicable!

Haha Moa cabinets , it sounds stupid for some reason

And WAAAT we can hack Moas? Oo

random moa cabinet spawners will have their lights blinking, that means you can go up to it and hack it like a control panel to produce a single MOA that will be allied with you. 

Huh. I'm surprised more people didn't just kill the moas. If you hack the same console a second time, it spawns a new moa, and auto-kills the last one. Just hack all of the consoles you've used again, and voila, extermination completed.

Thanks for the hotfix! Though I still have a crash 100% of the time if i have 64-bit enabled on the launcher if I also have DX11 enabled. It works fun after a fresh install of windows until I finish installing all of the windows updates....

Look into this:

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/189106-latest-steam-client-beta-causes-warframe-crash/

can someone else verify that the console next to the first door in the Hijack core mission doesn't let your engage the console to open the door

thats correct.... the first door wont open anymore.

but i only experienced this behaviour in normal core-missions (core without shields).

Okay, thanks for the fixes and all, but how about removing those annoying as F*** light traps?

Remember back in u8 you said that Redirection/Vigor was NOT going to be mandatory? Or is this your idea of a sales pitch to gain more sales on Rhino Prime?

Seriously. And Frost's nerf fix You did this S#&$ with Ember and Rhino on Vauban release. Can you not?

Edited by goozilla

Thank you for the Fixes DE.

- Fixed enemies not being affected by Vortex or Tornado if one was placed in the vicinity of a 'friendly' target (cryopod, sentinel, etc).

- Fixed Rifle Ammo Mutation mod not being compatible with Boltor Prime.

- Fixed being unable to complete an Extermination mission after hacking Moa Cabinets to produce an ally Moa.

Big thank you for these fixes!

No junk-Punch for me today!