The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Most Annoying Experience Of Your Gaming Life

Silverdex

Mine's a classic. And I know many players experienced this:

- When you are finally nearing to execute or defeat the final boss(or any other bad-butt bosses) and suddenly the electricity goes out(or the plug is accidentally unplugged).... noooooooooo!!!!!

Note for veteran gamers: yeah, I know, Bosses are easy for you. So don't give me some "because you're weak" replies, 'coz I'm gonna be better than you all someday. Mwahahahaha! Nah. Just Kidding. :D

oh, I have another one:

-When you craft a super rare item(and the items for crafting is just enough for 1 attempt),and then the crafting failed. "THE GAME HATES ME!!!!" T.T

aaaand another(this one's for warframe):

-When you go to interception mission and you'll find yourself failing(without any hopes of winning because of your teammates) in the first 5(maybe 10) minutes of gameplay. -___-

Edited by Silverdex

playing an RPG - and not binding Quicksave to W.

alternatively, an autosave happening right as something terrible happens, and you've forgotten to save for the past half hour.

you know what i mean.

tactical shooters - goddamnit Grenades have homing GPS to posts and other obstructions i'm specifically trying to throw nowhere near. so bounce off of it and kill myself. *blah*

driving games - hitting that little tiny bump in the otherwise very smooth terrain and my vehicle does all kinds of unintended rolls and flips. >:c

MMO's - playing them.

edit:

but the worst thing by far - games that do not have manual saves, and work on checkpoints. please, go die. 

Edited by taiiat

Getting far in a multiplayer game only to be told that I was doing it completely wrong the whole time and screwed everything up royally for myself.

People treating Steam like a god (Don't get me wrong, I like the concept of Steam, I just don't like games being exclusive on there)

Playing multiplayer games that end up resorting to cheapshots and attacks with very little warning time as a means of challenge.

Ash Ketchuming Pokemon and having your starter the only one at decent strength.

Your pawn in Dragon's Dogma.

Yes, that's right, pawn. Goblins DON'T like fire. I learned this 10 hours ago.

Yes, the bandit that just shot an arrow at you is most definitely armed.

I SEE the direwolves, brohan, they're in the middle of TEARING MY ARMS OFF.

Please, just be quiet for 10 seconds...

Dark Souls.

Git gud.

Edited by WingedSwine