The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Question To The Community : What Is Your Most Satisfying Warframe Skill To Use?

Deidaku

Rhino Stomp is one of the skills with the best impact in the game. I love the sound of it. It FEELS like it hits like a truck.

World on Fire is good fun too. Lots of damage and a really good visual.

Tail Wind is also a brilliant skill.

RHino stomp  makes me think like this

"Trying to shoot me are we? real men use the ground to stop time! STOMP"

Tailwind is more of the savior skill. 

In Open maps like earth or phobos you just fly across the map to save your teammates 

#ZephyrisJesus

Edited by Deidaku

For me, among the most satisfying skills would be:

- Radial Disarm (Kung-fu MOAs, 'nuff said)

- Radial Blind (now you see me, now you see white)

- Shadows of the Dead (because you get your own mini-platoon of zombies)

- Smokescreen & Invisibility (Great escape tool, and for the melee damage boost)

- Desecrate (Extra loot is always nice)

- Tornado (for its CC)

- Shield Polarize (Bye bye Corpus)

- Sonar (Radar + Damage boost, what more do you want?)

- Energy Vampire (Extra energy on demand)

- Tesla (Makes solo-defence somewhat possible)

- Iron Skin (I dare ya, hit me with that shockwave)

It was rhinos ground punch before they removed it.

Ah the old 1-3 combo.

Stomp has a good feel to it, but its always disappointing if anything survives it, which they tend to once the levels start climbing.

Using Banshee's sonic boom to stuff enemy charge abilities is always satisfying. 

Also, Link. "Stop hitting yourself".

Mag's awesome Pull "V2". You could get all the mobs at your feet and go at it medieval style with your homies with your melee.  Too bad everybody wants damage over utility. I hate the new pull with a passion that prevents me from ever touching Mag again until the glorious Pull V2 returns.

Crush

Athough I barely use Mag, I really love the animation. That feeling of crushing everything as you bring your palms together.

Was even better with pull v2 in the mix. Get all the mobs at your feet, cast crush on a huge bundle of mobs, and if they were high level enough you could finish them with a ground slam all at the same time. Was glorious and SOO much fun !

Honestly, even though I usually use Nyx or Zephyr, Molecular Prime. There's something incredibly satisfying about the very very brief freeze that lasts for a nanosecond right before a really big boom ripples through a mob and leaves them as puddles of antimatter on the ground.

anyone mentioned Trinity's Link? Love that ability, sweet revenge on all who used to troll me, let ancient disrupters disrupt themselves, shield grineer DING bunch of their friends when hitting you and omg if that nasty napalm bomb sticks to you while you got Link on, you are a walking death ray lol

Edited by Nerevar22g

Chaos, definitely. There's nothing like a huge mob of bad guys all coming for you suddenly turning into a giant pie fight.

"Oh crap, here comes the welcome wagon!

*FWING*

*PEWPEWPEWPEWPEWPEWPEWPEWPEWPEWPEWPEWPEW*

"Right then, you guys talk amongst yourselves. I'll be over here picking you off two at a time."

Nova's ultimate skill (Sry, I don't know the english names of the warframe skills... except a few maybe)  molecular prime I think it was... but only if it chains up.  and  everything goes BOOOOOM

and the worm hole... just like valkyr's ripline and zephyr's tailwind ...all of these can get you from place to place easier.

And Nyx' Chaos.... not so destructive, but it's so satisfying to watch enemies kill each other XD

Even though I hardly ever play Nyx.

Edited by WEREsandrock

Radial Javelin and/or Super jump

Radial Javelin because jumping into a huge mob of enemies and watch as all of them get impaled is awesome.

Super jump because I do nightmare missions a lot and whenever I use it it's like I'm an air strike.