Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 12.4: Tethra's Doom

[DE]Rebecca

As of now my only issues are the "failed to connect to server" an my boosters not working. Oooh an it lso looks as if the Penta is givin me melee kills lol! Other than that, Im still in love with the game!

You all are kinda upset with DE at the moment but you also have to think, Sony cleared the update. They knocked the last one 3 times but got this one right on through.

Edited by (PS4)Draxaas

How come we didn't get any legendary cores but you fixed the steel charge and I have that mod maxed out and for PC they have it as well so I think it's fair you gave us 2 legendary cores and I love the update thanks!!! Have a great day DE team much respect

Welcome to the forums, please utilize the search bar in the PS4 forums. You will find threads on this topic discussed to death. Legindary cores are old news that doesn't need to be brought back up.

We will not be getting the cores. If you need to hear it from DE, please read the last post in this thread: https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/182939-ps4-u12-build-submitted-to-cert/page-11

How come we didn't get any legendary cores but you fixed the steel charge and I have that mod maxed out and for PC they have it as well so I think it's fair you gave us 2 legendary cores and I love the update thanks!!! Have a great day DE team much respect

keep on dreaming hahaha why would they even care about PS4 ?

You never maxed it out to rank 10 because that change never made it to the ps4. Nice try, though. I would've loved me some legendary cores, but we have no justification for receiving them, yet.

Hello.

Every time i finish a on-line mission, the conection with server is lost and my account can't make the update, so i play and lost all experience. But just in on-line missions. Please, fix this thing as soon as possible!!! ;_;

I can't too.... someone fix this .....

Edited by (PS4)santhiago87

Happens to me in Solo as  well

I can't too.... someone fix this .....

Hello.

Every time i finish a on-line mission, the conection with server is lost and my account can't make the update, so i play and lost all experience. But just in on-line missions. Please, fix this thing as soon as possible!!! ;_;

As of now my only issues are the "failed to connect to server" an my boosters not working. Oooh an it lso looks as if the Penta is givin me melee kills lol! Other than that, Im still in love with the game!

You all are kinda upset with DE at the moment but you also have to think, Sony cleared the update. They knocked the last one 3 times but got this one right on through.

Please see here for dedicated troubleshooting thread: https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/201093-u124-failed-to-connect-to-server/