Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

An Open Letter To The Warframe Community (From An Airmech Player)

InvaderMEEN

It is just saying who is the larger community as I know so far.

If that were really the case, I think DOTA 2 wouldn't have been knocked out in the first round.

I do expect LoL to win though.  Would be nice if Warframe came in second at least.

If that were really the case, I think DOTA 2 wouldn't have been knocked out in the first round.

I do expect LoL to win though.  Would be nice if Warframe came in second at least.

Meh, I can't  say much as I never watch these things. 

It's depending on the size and quality of the community, devs, and the game, in my vision,

Fair point. The main goal of the open letter was just to clear up a misconception, but I see your point of view.

Ok now I seriously want an AirMech helmet/sentinel skin. DE PLZ

#MechsCanBeNinjasToo

Miscommunication's a big issue in the world.  I'm actually thinking of taking a communication minor under my Computer Science major right now.  I want to help preserve communities like Warframe from devolving into a caustic cesspool.  It sounds inconceivable, but it's better than waiting for time to march inexorably on and have its effect.

Edited by Nosebleed

Hey what if DE made an Airmech cosmetic in return? That would also be fair-play and respectful.... :D

They could make an AirMech-themed sentinel which changes shapes depending on either it is attacking with its weapon or using one of it's abilities.

Edited by Wiegraf

Seeing threads like this pop up only further solidifies my love for this community.  I think there is actually a ton of crossover from the two communities as well, and even though I haven't played much airmech recently, I've been a supporter of if for a long time, having recruited a number of friends to play, and having thrown money at it several times to show my love and support for James and his passionate project to bring back the glory of one of my long lost loves Herzog Zwei.  All of the friends I play Warframe with daily now, also played Airmech daily with me, and we all look at both games and their respective communities in the same light.  Good games made by good devs attract good people, and this is reflected by both of these communities.  The gang at Carbon are a great bunch, as are the lovely folks here at DE.  I'd love to see some collaboration between the two shops, even if it was just some cool cosmetic pieces for each game.

Zephyr picks up penta

Zephyr uses tailwind

Zephyr wins

More seriously, Either way, a game which I love wins.

But please can the devs give up something if we win?

I kind of like the fact we're winning on pure charisma.

It's kind of sad for it to devolve to "who bribes better".

I kind of like the fact we're winning on pure charisma.

It's kind of sad for it to devolve to "who bribes better".

It could be viewed that way, sure. But if Carbon Games REALLY wanted to bribe everyone to vote, they'd be handing out a lot more then they currently are.

It could be viewed that way, sure. But if Carbon Games REALLY wanted to bribe everyone to vote, they'd be handing out a lot more then they currently are.

Doesn't matter how much they give; if they give anything at all, it's bribing. You understand that, right? :P

Yay for WarFrame not giving anything and still winning :D

You have no idea how really REALLY happy it makes me to see we are against a really sportsmanlike community for the final round.

After the shenanigans with scumbags and cheaters for 2 of the past rounds (and one neutral) it's a pleasure to get the opposite.

That's a really cool thing the AirMech devs are doing. Makes me want DE to include an AirMech reference emblem, syandana, or something if we win.

Good luck to you guys and girls from AirMech.