Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Grineer Systems Transmission And U13 Hype Megathread

Archistopheles

Maybe just maybe a little hotfix for some bugs but thats all. Simply because U13 was supposed to go live today and had o be delayed (for whatever reason) in the last secound. So no time for DE to make a new Update (one thing that might be possible too is that they take a gun out of U13 and make a Tenno Reinforcment)

^ lol, agreed.

I also don't think most people realize how much goes into making a game, and what can go wrong. If DE found a problem in the update at the last moment, that's good for them. Better they catch it rather than the players. Why would they release an update that they knew had errors? I don't mind the wait. They already posted that something got messed up, things happen and people should really just leave it there. It's not like its life and death, really.

Yeah, I think some people can forget just how fickle coding can be.

You can change one line and what used to be stable and capable of running well instead turns into a fiery wreck.

DE Confirmed the delay of Update 13.  Period.

If they were upfront and honest about giving us a date, or upfront in telling us that it wasn't coming today, then that's just @(*()$ ridiculous and a bad business practice.  IF they let this happen again, they're going to lose a good deal of their playerbase.  You don't hype S#&$ up, only to say "LOL NEVERMIND TROLLFACE HAHA!"

BTW, Sheldon made a huge essay=long apology when the void tables were screwed over in U11, and yet this time, when the problem is 10x worse, we get a 5-sentence long self-righteous post from Rebecca on a megathread.  Ridiculous.

I can understand the content delaying, it´s not finished, ok. But i really can´t understand why you delaying some fixes. Example, you have a fix for void fps issue some time ago. Or ghost sword sound. Any fix should be released ASAP.

Seriously disappointing, and I'm usually cool with all of DE's decisions. Finding out a massive update needs another weeks doesn't happen at the last minute! They usually delay it until close to midnight anyways to fix mistakes, if their were things left out then why not release it a day later. If they knew it would not have been finished, then they should have let the images pop up every two days, or at irregular intervals in their progress to completion, NOT continue to tease their fans all week and have 'em wait even more. Utterly unbelievable. There is no way this was a last minute decision and they should have not let it come this far just to disappoint.

Edited by HandsOfnArtist

But you have to remember that there are people who are so deeply depressed that they are only hanging on the edge of life and suicide because of some things and in my choice of profession, it has been proven that games can be that. So to them, it is the only thing to live for since their own life has failed them in some way and things like this, are important. Provided he truly means it and it is just not plain anger from him.

EDIT: And those people actually are very sensitive with their problem which is why even mentioning can be very hurtful. Even if the intention is good.

Anyways, back to the topic.

I see your point man. Didn't want to harm anyone, so my 2 previous messages were about the raging spoiled guys who are too much demanding...

A lot of expectations = a possible lot of disappointment.

The problem some of us are having is that we only log on once a week, mainly wednesday, to get whatever new fodder weapon is added to the game and then log out after getting it to 30. We have nothing to do. The game is more or less dead to us. These big updates are what we look forward to the most because they give us a reason to play for more than just 1 hour every week. 

THIS! THIS TIMES A THOUSAND!

I'm speculating no update this week. Taking into consideration how long this has been delayed for we'd be lucky to get it some time this month, about as lucky to get all boltor prime parts and bp on first try

Edited by Exinanis

It must be one hell of a problem, for the update to be pulled out this week. 

Good look DE. Seriously.. :/

Indeed. Something in meh gut tells me it was something network related for the HUBs, if that's what the last panel is. (and most likely is)