The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Grineer Systems Transmission And U13 Hype Megathread

Archistopheles

7!!!; 7 months, 7 days or 7 hours?

fingers are crossed for hours, but we all know its going to be days.

I'm sorry, it's 7 days. It can't be 7 hours

"What? Devstream #26 is this Friday, and we will be having a very special live-playthrough and commentary preview of Update 13!"

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/205023-coming-soon-devstream-26/

I think u13 is shaping up to be a HUGE change in warframe. i'll wait as long as they need. In honesty I have yet to put together / find all the pieces for rhino prime plus i still need to do more oxium farming and build 7 more (felodian?) bits for the new sentinal... so if they need another week or 2 to get u13 up and running. i got S#&$ that needs doing first. Also another six rolls of the dice to see if i can get a good 50% off plat. I'll take that before the pressure for more slots and potatoes is on.

guys, just read what DE has put up on the devstream post:

What? Devstream #26 is this Friday, and we will be having a very special live-playthrough and commentary preview of Update 13!

You dont preview something that came a few days ago.
U13 = next week.

Edited by (PS4)kyussmanchu

My guess is that DE fully intended to release U13 today, but then the black-stars just aligned or something, and needed to take an extra day, or two. There's too many things lining up with today, like the Honoring the System contest, and the image-a-day reveal.

It's why they're attempting to tide the community over with this letter-countdown, and a potato/forma alert every two days, and why we're going to have a preview of U13 content on friday.

48024441.jpg

They could have intended tonight and have to postpone for some reason - and the 6 day reactor, catylst, and forma alerts are emergency filler/compensation.

these are not the dojos

these are the locations they said that tenno will gather before missions

like lobbies or something

each planet will have their own and you will be able to see many different tenno that are currently clearing that planet i think

Edited by Gio21

Wouldn't it be beautiful if this was all an April Fools 2.0 on April 2.0 about melee 2.0? I will hold out for confirmation

I will accept this if it means that the update is released today. Anything else is subject to volatile forum behavior

guys, just read what DE has put up on the devstream post:

What? Devstream #26 is this Friday, and we will be having a very special live-playthrough and commentary preview of Update 13!

You dont preview something that came a few days ago.

U13 = next week.

You could preview it for ps4 players cough cough