The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Grineer Systems Transmission And U13 Hype Megathread

Archistopheles

I was expecting at least some vanity items, maybe a new weapon, a syandana?... nothing? 

You can delay U13 as long as you need but my credit card was kinda expecting to buy me a syandana or something today. so no? shall i tell her the bad news?

Guys even if they finish polishing the U13 before the deadline, they will hold it until the right time for release, they will follow the schedule. 

I'm out of upvotes, wasted all of them giving +1 to spartan gifs at the poll megathread LOL But you can have all my internets.

picard_clapping.gif

As much as i love DE, i think the way they handled the issue was a bit cold and harsh indeed.

I also think they could handled it better.

DE first guy Me second guy

d8CaxLf.gif

But now im playing Trove to wait for the update

it really was gonna go live today

i bet Hek did something

or maybe the new Map had some big problem

or maybe some programming went wrong

Or maybe their server room caught fire. I don't know, but if something like this happens I believe we should get a little more than "see you friday at the livestream".

Guys even if they finish polishing the U13 before the deadline, they will hold it until the right time for release, they will follow the schedule. 

I'm out of upvotes, wasted all of them giving +1 to spartan gifs at the poll megathread LOL But you can have all my internets.

picard_clapping.gif

As much as i love DE, i think the way they handled the issue was a bit cold and harsh indeed.

I also think they could handled it better.

DE first guy Me second guy

d8CaxLf.gif

But now im playing Trove to wait for the update