The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Grineer Systems Transmission And U13 Hype Megathread

Archistopheles

Want this. Transparency would be great here... we get silence.

We got transparency, it is going to be delayed for a time not implicitly stated it would be released.

So you would prefer those that can fix the issues take the 4 hours out to actually explain the issue that few players would actually even understand, rather than spending that time to actually fix the issues and get onto testing after the fixes were done.

Most common issues:

1. bug fixes

2. testing and more bug fixes

3. further testing and even more bug fixes

4. design fix

5. bonus content

6. staff illness

Assume all of the above is the reason for the delay and you will be much happier.

I dreamed a dream of time gone by

Where grineer died

Because my sword was schiving

Then I found out update thirteen was to delay

So I logged out, flipped a table and Dark Souls 2 did I play.

QUOTESIES OF THE THREADS: "There is still an update for today. Please don't invent facts to get people even more riled up."

"Inventing facts" is a phrase you shouldn't use in this instance. Inventing facts or creating truths would be insinuating they are actually correct. Which they are not.

Easy for you, Dark Soul 2 isn't released here yet. :C

Devs said it. That's official. But the way they went about it wasn't right. They shouldn't have put up the timer and waited for people to put two and two together. They tried to make it look like it was planned by adding the timer to the last teaser reveal, but it blew up in their faces and so Megan and Rebecca did damage control. I'd say Megan's message was a bit better handled than Rebecca's to-the-point one, but I kinda can understand given the shear amount of uncalled for things that were being said. It was almost to the point, if not at the point, of being personal attacks on her for simply being the messenger. I do think DE should apologize for the way in which this delay was handled, because it's the way it was handled (an attempt to mask it without a concrete "delayed" announcement), not the delay itself, that was the issue for me.

Oh, what Rebecca said something vague about a delay and timer and that's official from the people that do the coding and work? I don't think so. There should have been a post, an ACTUAL post by rebecca stating that it was getting delayed. I never saw megans message, and that actually might be better, I'd have to have a link. But you're right. It was handled terribly and in a way that disgusts a lot of long-standing members. I've been through previous delays and not given one S#&$, but the way that this was handled was just atrocious.

Im reading all these rage threads/posts, and thinking that you guys might be a little upset that some of your fanbase is getting angry, but I want you to know I think you're doing a grate ( one could almost say, prime) job, and that I still love you :3

( sorry if this is random/in the wrong section, i'm tired and wanted to say something before I went to sleep xD )

Oh, what Rebecca said something vague about a delay and timer and that's official from the people that do the coding and work? I don't think so. There should have been a post, an ACTUAL post by rebecca stating that it was getting delayed. I never saw megans message, and that actually might be better, I'd have to have a link. But you're right. It was handled terribly and in a way that disgusts a lot of long-standing members. I've been through previous delays and not given one S#&$, but the way that this was handled was just atrocious.

Megan's was better.

[DE]Megan, on 02 Apr 2014 - 09:30 AM, said:snapback.png

The Teaser site was planned for the Update to go live today, so we understand the frustration when players saw a Timer instead of an Update. We goofed and we know it. But please stick around with us, and at the very least accept our apology alerts. We're still working on Update 13 so that when it goes live we can say we're happy and proud of what you'll be playing.

The entitlement here is crazy...

Has no one ever played an MMO before? Weekly updates, even small ones that add a weapon or some vanity item are extremely frequent in terms of online gaming and to have to wait ONE WHOLE WEEK for an update is understandable. The game will go on and while I know that people are excited over what is to come you have to be able to take disappointment in life and throwing a rage filled tantrum online about how DE is taking advantage of you while the game is F2P is beyond ridiculous. Take a step back and get some perspective people.

You say that as though this is the first time melee 2.0 has been pushed back :|

29831dc3bc7b.png

+ 1-1-4 are ready to be used.

I have all my warframes potatoed except Banshee and Zephyr (the grind barrier is too hight for me), all my favorite guns potatoed. I even potatoed Helios' gun. So these are for spare. And I'm not very active player. I don't trace alerts and invasions. These are almost all from the alerts that appeared during my play time (I bought maybe 3 or 4). I can imagine many players have twice as much.

DE, I really appreciate you trying to apologize for hyping players for nothing. I still think you had to just warn us about delay 2-3 days before hype train reached it's apotheosis instead of popping another countdown and pretend you planned to deceive people from the very beginning. Many people took day off because of this. I personally had to squeeze my graphic for a melee 2.0. But what's done is done. Yet, double reactor alert feels a little... cold.

I still want my grate prime