The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Grineer Systems Transmission And U13 Hype Megathread

Archistopheles

the "short dagger thingy" appears to be a dirk.

It very well could be the same length and only looks shorter due to perspective/pointing towards the camera. You may be right tho, since it would be in line with weapons like the dual heat swords/dual ether.

Funny thing with this "deadline" They never promissed anything, they teased us into thinking it was the day when last screen was shown. They made something for us to believe in and we did. Quite well we did. And now they have another week to add stuff, fix stuff and create something better. I really hope hubs is a part of this but hope is all I stand by now.

Funny thing with this "deadline" They never promissed anything, they teased us into thinking it was the day when last screen was shown. They made something for us to believe in and we did. Quite well we did. And now they have another week to add stuff, fix stuff and create something better. I really hope hubs is a part of this but hope is all I stand by now.

SO ... promised* but yes a promise is setting a goal ie pages set to go one a day, the live stream where they said when and the spoilers and announcement about the delay... so " wrong again" "wrong again" and wrong again.

don't feel bad we can't all know everything, that's my job...

That's amplified by Ash's Smoke Screen/Loki's Invisibility/Excalibur's Radial Blind.

That doesn't count.

Meanwhile, my Paris Prime can do >100K damage on headshots.

I doubt that we'll see such huge numbers pop out in Melee 2.0, though.

I was using Nyx.

I am very real.

And I like to think that most of the 250 pages is gifs, quote-chains and rage after yesterday`s atomic egg. So yes, however low in score my post may be, I am fairly sure the thread is worse.

Doesnt help YOUR side tho to point something out and give no argumentation.

Dude, I don't need to argue with you. You're just too self entitled and ignorant.

Even IF I did want to argue with you, your post is full of stupid hyperboles that hardly bring anything to the table anyway. Seriously, you spent money on plats? What did you do with them? Buy crap that you didn't want?

Same. Would have been nice to see what his powers were first-hand, rather than via a Devstream, but hey! Either way the cookie crumbles I can't wait to see him in action!

Though at least this way we'll know what were getting into. I mean ill still buy it, ive got 5k plat lying around, but it'll be nice to know.

It would be nice if, since they are going to be playing U13 on their servers today, they released it after the Devstream.

Not likely going to happen, but as said. It would be nice.

Nah, as much as I would like U13 sooner rather than later, Friday is the worst day to do it on. Had it been ready say today (Thursday) for example, I would be fine with a semi-late release, but the whole reason why updates were moved from Fridays to Wednesdays is because being stuck with a annoying bugs and glitches over the weekend is frustrating beyond belief. The earliest I would like them to release it by would be Monday, which probably isn't logistically sound, in which case the earliest they'd probably even be able to would be by Tuesday. And at that point, even if you could push it out a day earlier, you might as well just stick to the schedule by then. 

Edited by DJ_Redwire

Dude, I don't need to argue with you. You're just too self entitled and ignorant.

Even IF I did want to argue with you, your post is full of stupid hyperboles that hardly bring anything to the table anyway. Seriously, you spent money on plats? What did you do with them? Buy crap that you didn't want?

I dont think hyperbole means what you think it means... Saying that this thread was possibly the worst choice of communications means in regards to telling the playerbase that their scheduled update got late is a hyperbole? Where is even a slight exaggeration? I agree it is nothing new in that communication and decision making have been poor around here for a while.

Now, some people like to be talked to differently, I get that. I still dont think it is an exaggeration to say that a "deal with it" post followed by apology alerts is poor form. The mysterious Update Eater attacked, we got it... Did it also eat DE`s wits? Because not seeing that a S#&$storm was coming, and coming hard, by dealing with the delay as they did is ludicrous. Not even an announcement in the proper part of the forum, a post in General DIscussion, 150+ pages, most of it gifs and quote chains... And there is ANY doubt this is a piss poor place to talk to the playerbase after that?

The money I spent on plat was on things I obviously wanted. I am not sure why you even brought that up, but then it is clear argumentation is just not your thing. I am not in any way screaming bloody murder and asking for a refund, I dont regret having spent the money, I had my fun. Will I spend on WF ever again? Unlikely, but if it does happen, it will be clear in my mind that it is just for the pixels, as I dont think the company that is getting then improved at all in the year I have been their customer.

Self entitled? Very likely, yes. Ignorant? Please...