The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Grineer Systems Transmission And U13 Hype Megathread

Archistopheles

For reference:

Sc4-cervantes.jpg

Really happy we're getting a cutlass as well. So we're getting 3 new melee weapons in a single update, right?

Perfect... although I won't be doing the whole Pirate theme thing I am just going to ignore that and make me a ku frickin brow!

Honestly, this literally is turning into Warframe 2.0.

And from the looks of it, there's still a LOT of work to be done.

Hey Devs, if you guys really truly think that it is good to go this Wednesday, go ahead and push it out.
But if not, if you know it in your guys' guts that it isn't going to be sparkling and shimmering in its full glory, take more time. Seriously, if you need another week, or any amount of time, please do so.

BUT you gotta make sure to update us. Don't leave us in the dark, tell us what's the reasoning, and make sure we don't feel like we did last Wednesday. 

Thanks DE, you all are the best. We know you'll make us proud.

Edited by Jeerome0406

I dunno man.  We were all expecting it last wednesday, and it's supposedly coming this wednesday now.  If it gets pushed another week I just don't see the rest of the community being really happy about it.

I hope we get something fun or cool like the new frame, or some weapons at least.  It's been a while and the devs have asserted that weekly updates are important to keep the player base occupied and happy.

I dunno man.  We were all expecting it last wednesday, and it's supposedly coming this wednesday now.  If it gets pushed another week I just don't see the rest of the community being really happy about it.

I hope we get something fun or cool like the new frame, or some weapons at least.  It's been a while and the devs have asserted that weekly updates are important to keep the player base occupied and happy.

I dont think it can be pushed back the Devstream seemed to show that its pretty much already done

Pretty sure there's actually more threads like this one

90%

also how did you get that name past the filters

Edited by Sasoka

From my understanding Melee 2.0 alone is going to severely impact Warframe. I'm not even sure I like the concept of combos you have to memorize and all of the melee "leveling" ideas. The current system was fine, just needed a bit of tweaking for visual effects. But, I support the Badlands and Clan Wars ideas. Although, i'm a bit disappointed in the "water" warframe, since they went overboard and turned it into a pirate-hybrid. Over all, the devs are on the right track with clan management and the others, but I don't really see the reason for Melee 2.0. Anyone want to shed some light?

From my understanding Melee 2.0 alone is going to severely impact Warframe. I'm not even sure I like the concept of combos you have to memorize and all of the melee "leveling" ideas. The current system was fine, just needed a bit of tweaking for visual effects. But, I support the Badlands and Clan Wars ideas. Although, i'm a bit disappointed in the "water" warframe, since they went overboard and turned it into a pirate-hybrid. Over all, the devs are on the right track with clan management and the others, but I don't really see the reason for Melee 2.0. Anyone want to shed some light?

Your opinion is an unpopular one.  The devs aren't going to cater to a minority of the playerbase.  Most people want Melee 2.0 and think a pirate-hybrid frame is a dope as balls idea.  

Your opinion is an unpopular one.  The devs aren't going to cater to a minority of the playerbase.  Most people want Melee 2.0 and think a pirate-hybrid frame is a dope as balls idea.  

I think thats so they can join a game and get people to say "you are a pirate"