Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Grineer Systems Transmission And U13 Hype Megathread

Archistopheles

Megan is watching this forum! I am getting good vibes! U13 IS TODAY! :o

P.s anyone else got most of there hype burned by Nintendo direct? Much calm, very Nintendo, much therapy, can wait.

Edited by Feallike

This would be even funnier if that meter was something > 95% and that the sounds for the foundry isn't metal on metal but keyboards being typed on and small yelping from programmers when being told to code faster. ;)

I remember the guy who made it saying "the 0% represents how finished it is" or something. It was like 1 or 2 weeks ago so..yeah lol

Yeah it would be nice, but that's not usually how software development works.  

I guaranty they are loading last minute art assets, audio and bug squashes recompiling and then doing it again until through clenched jaws (and buttocks) they finally make the call to deploy and wince as they hit the button to send it live then hyperventilate a bit and then pray to all the gods old and new that the game doesn't completely implode and that there isn't a major game breaking bug still rattling around.  '

This is then followed by a healthy round of wondering what topic the player base will irrationally explode on next, while trying to sift through the noise to find actual feedback and bugs they can patch out quickly once the reports start to roll in.

At least it pays well.