The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Grineer Systems Transmission And U13 Hype Megathread

Archistopheles

Indeed, my fellow Tenno. I jumped right to the end. Been all day in a retrogaming event, drooling over things most of the people here have never heard of, it's 3am and I'm tired. Just wanted to know :D

You better have gone to Greneer transmission. :)

Also this is a good thread to read. ;)

I don't know if someone pointed out this from this thread, but I noticed in "The Sword Alone" video, Excalibur unsheathed his sword. 

Does this mean that the weapon he was holding wasn't a skana or was it a remade skana?

It's a katana, it was also like the first thing we noticed when it was originally teased in the last Dev stream

I just watched the trailer for blade combat in update 13. First, does anyone know when this is coming out? They didn't give a date so I assume its still far off. Second, are they saying there will be missions where you can only use blades? That would be pretty cool.

I'm basically making this thread in order for people to discuss the upcoming update and what they think might be involved.

Cheers

The general consensus is that it's coming out on Wednesday. The video was originally posted on www.grineersystems.com, the URL of which was shown at the end of the last Prime Time. It has six screens, and so far one has been updated each day, this would lead to the last one being updated this Wednesday.

If you make assuming you look at how many screens there are (6)

you can deduce Wednesday

The website was available on thursday

on Friday the video was avabiable

today there is a spoiler of a new weapon

if a new spoiler happens each day then the last one will be Wednesday, which something may or may not happen

Its a possibility that it will be this upcoming Wednesday. Because of the https://www.warframe.com/grineersystems/ website, theres 4 screens that have yet to change (leading straight to wednesday) and the screens seem to be changing 1 each day.

I think thats to early for it though personally ./shrug.

Melee only missions sound cool, seems like a strong step towards adding some stealth gameplay.

Its a possibility that it will be this upcoming Wednesday. Because of the https://www.warframe.com/grineersystems/ website, theres 4 screens that have yet to change (leading straight to wednesday) and the screens seem to be changing 1 each day.

I think thats to early for it though personally ./shrug.

Melee only missions sound cool, seems like a strong step towards adding some stealth gameplay.

All signs point north to Wednesday.

I know a lot of people are still skeptical about the water frame being released with U13, but take the following into consideration.

Zephyr was released on February 5th and Update 13 is projected to drop on April 2nd. That puts about a 2 month gap between the updates - and therefore 2 months between new warframe releases. 

In comparison, Oberon (Dec 18th) and Valkyr (Nov 20th) were released within less than a month from each other. 

I don't know if someone pointed out this from this thread, but I noticed in "The Sword Alone" video, Excalibur unsheathed his sword. 

Does this mean that the weapon he was holding wasn't a skana or was it a remade skana?

its not a skana at all, its a new weapon, they showed the art on it a few live streams back.

Did anyone notice this at the bottom?

allthingsgrineer_zpsdd70f436.png?t=13961

It says "All Things Grineer" backwards.

Edit: Thank you Letter for adding this to the front page, also changed the picture to one with a better view of the letters.

Maybe all things grin here, Emotes ?

I am just jealous the Grineer got a pic of the new weapon before we did... I think the point of attention is the cosmetic on the weapon...the dangly bit....four screens left to fill.. today is saturday...a screen a day is fine with me... AWESOME

Edited by Nkomo-Sama