The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Grineer Systems Transmission And U13 Hype Megathread

Archistopheles

Patience is a virtue tenno.

Patience is the only thing keeping us sane. In this exact order, hype, hype, patience, hhype hype hype hype where did the patience go hype hype hype combo+5 hype hype hey me it's mario! hype! then patience.

I dont even think it's coming today. We are exactly 12 hours ahead of Canada in China bcuz here is utc+8 and over there is -4. If the release time was exact, I should have woken up to U13 on Thursday, because a 12AM/midnight update there would mean a 12PM update in the next day. But you are right tenno. patience, then hype

2:30AM Right now, I tend to see these big ones in a time frame of 3AM - 6AM Here, so I'd take a wild guess and say that it is right around the corner.

Soon™                      Soon™

Soon™                         Soon™      

Soon™                              Soon™
Edited by Cpt_Atroxium

shhhhhhh, go to sleep you pretty things. All good things will come in good time, DE must be working their arses off now, When you wake up after your sleep, you will have the greatest fun of you life ^_^

then when you sleep I'll revel in the fact that here in Australia it's only 10:30am and I'll will claim all the Dark Sectors when people in US aren't awake :D

well i´m out of the hype train, DE had it worse than i thought, one week wasn't enough to solve the bugs and finish polishing the update content, i just hope DE could learn from this situation by dont making this level of hype or putting too specific dates before a big update.

"our arses have been working nonstop...it will be out before the day is over in Canada."

this was five minutes ago.

dont worry guys, DE is gonna deliver. they always do after releasing these.