The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Grineer Systems Transmission And U13 Hype Megathread

Archistopheles

Ah yes, i agree, especially with the Kubrow and Vor's prize... but is it guaranteed they're coming with U13? 

No. And that honestly disappoints me. And the fact they've been talking about Hek's revamp for well over a quarter of a year.

The new WaterFrame and two weapons that were just revealed not 20 minutes ago.

Thank you, tenno, for informing me. The issue with me anticipating the new frame (which) I am and the new weapon (which i'm meh about) is the fact I've only become aware of it in the past week and a half, the others I've known about for far longer than that.

It better not require Oxium to craft. First it would be questionable for an underwater frame to use lighter-than-air components, second I don't want to farm it again, third I already made a bet that it doesn't need oxium to be crafted...

We'll need to farm both Oxium AND hydrium.

would i be right in assuming U13 will be wed 19th, due to a new transmission being decoded every day since friday?

Where are you coming with Wednesday the 19th? It's only the 30th of March right now and there are only 3 screens left to fill. Even if they filled a screen every 3 or four days, that still before the 19th. And also, this is the second screen filled today... So I'm not sure whats the schedule on this any'more, but it looks daily(ish).

That's funny.

I posted something mentioning my idea of a pirate/sea frame before.

Here's for the DEvs actually listening.

They're here after all.

Actually I'd say they're mostly running out of elements to make into frames, since electricity, toxic, fire, and more recently air have been done.

Wasn't too sure about the Water Frame at first, but now that he looks like Cthulu I have to have him. Also, KATANAS F*** YES and what's up with the keychain thing on the end of that one katana?

Possibly weapon decorations, maybe a part of the weapon itself.

No. And that honestly disappoints me. And the fact they've been talking about Hek's revamp for well over a quarter of a year.

Yes it's taken a while, but honestly, if they're holding off to make him better, I don't mind waiting. Everyone's been begging for a harder/better boss. Maybe this is the one! If so, I'll wait as long as I need to to give them time to work out the bugs.

Even if he isn't the ultimate boss (which I kinda hope he isn't otherwise new players can't beat him again LOL) Vay Hek does need a rework, period. He's basically a Grineer Shotgunner with his helmet opened lol