Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Grineer Systems Transmission And U13 Hype Megathread

Archistopheles

No they have all the time in the world actually...

Not really. If they don't get it out by the end of the day, then they'll have a riot on their hands in the forums. (I wouldn't join it, but I would be disappointed.)

If you thought last Wednesday was bad, this would be WAY worse.

Edited by Braken

I think OP needs help....

Dear DE,

I have been waiting for 72 hours pressing F5 on the forums only to still not have the update at 11:30. I have spent over 9000 dollars on platinum and I think the update should come out now because you owe me. But I don't mean to rush you but I think you should release it now. Like today. I would be on the forums complaining like everyone else but instead i'm being noble and waiting for the update to come out.(Why hasn't it come out yet DE???) I hope you take this post very seriously and take it into consideration or something. Oh and can we get free plat? It's seems unfair with this potatoes famine happening. 

Thanks for caring,

Wheresupdate13

(Sarcasm)(Also stop complaining)