The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Grineer Systems Transmission And U13 Hype Megathread

Archistopheles

you def could be right. they are giving us allot though so im not sure. if not in u13 i would expect soon.

Yeah it's not Volt Prime but from that angle the helmet just looks different, as if it's got partial curved horns on the side. Slightly reminds me of an Oberon helmet. 

Actually, I really want to say it is a new helmet. The sides, the horn. Even if he was looking down the horn looks slightly different too. The 'horn' sides are likely the shoulder pads though. That freakin' angle...

Edited by Naith

>Warframe is inspired by Japanese culture

>"i don't want this japanese stuff in warframe"

>being this casul

i don't care where inspiration came from. I dont want to see japan-esque combos in Warframe (as well as i don'T want to see schoolgirls)

i don't care where inspiration came from. I dont want to see japan-esque combos in Warframe (as well as i don'T want to see schoolgirls)

Nothing wrong with the combos as long as they're not the extreme. I'm sure they would add some sort of style to the game and make it a little more interesting for the majority of the community.

I don't think people in Japan have the tendency to hold a crossbow and a sword simultaniously any more than those from other countries.

yz9aBYB.jpg 1

yz9aBYB.jpg 2

Edited by Lunamaniac

oh I don't care about the schoolgirl......I was just showing the combos.....you're not very tolerant are you?

+the game is PSO2. The future lobby system is inspired directly from that game.

+you totally missed the point

Edited by Deidaku

Gghh I'm less hyped for the whole update than I am hyped for the next picture to be revealed! Yesterday caught me off guard with the appearance of the Waterframe (and tbh I didn't think they would reveal it so soon I was surprised to know it was just about done) so I am excited to see what we'll get teased on next.