The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Grineer Systems Transmission And U13 Hype Megathread

Archistopheles

Fixed. And you should probably stop using Internet Explorer.

Internet Explorer is garbage. Everyone uses Chrome.

Edit: and it seems fine now, weird. I haven't went back there myself since the first time, I've been using the megathread instead.

Edited by Dominus_Tenno

Internet Explorer is garbage. Everyone uses Chrome.

If it's lagging and using Chrome...

Is your browser running in zoomed-in mode? (magnifying glass at right side in the URL bar?) Are you running a metric tonne of add-ons/extensions?

I noticed when playing with zoomed settings to distort some of the images it caused the site's performance to drop noticeably. 

If it's lagging and using Chrome...

Is your browser running in zoomed-in mode? (magnifying glass at right side in the URL bar?) Are you running a metric tonne of add-ons/extensions?

I noticed when playing with zoomed settings to distort some of the images it caused the site's performance to drop noticeably. 

It's fine now, must have just been a hiccup.

Also, I only use Click & Clean + Adblock.

(Had zero intention of derailing the thread)

The design is great. I feel that it's adding to the hype for U13. 

You know there are many people eagerly awaiting the new screens each day.

I thought DE wanted to wind down the hype though, lol.

The helmet stat crap is preventing me from getting hyped up, but I'm still interested to see where this is going. TF2 did these promo sites with daily reveals for a while now, let's see how well it works for warframe.

i was thinking the same thing, oh the good TF2 old days

Anyone else think U13 is this week? The reason I believe it to be is that if you go to the grineersystems webpage you will see each day a new message is uncovered. And each message is what is coming to U13, and there is only two messages left to be uncoded. So do you think its this week or next week?

I wonder how hard the folks over at DE are laughing as they read through all of this...

...On a semi-coherent note, any guesses what gimmicks Hek will throw at us? I suspect a speech that stuns everyone in the vicinity with his not-so-velvety dulcet tones.