The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Grineer Systems Transmission And U13 Hype Megathread

Archistopheles

Anyone else think U13 is this week? The reason I believe it to be is that if you go to the grineersystems webpage you will see each day a new message is uncovered. And each message is what is coming to U13, and there is only two messages left to be uncoded. So do you think its this week or next week?

morpheus-with-pills.png

What if I told you that the number 13 is just that...  a number...

What if I told you that the idea of major content releases happening on "whole number" updates is just that...  an idea...

You can choose to take the blue pill and keep wondering and speculating about what will happen and if we'll get Update 13 on wednesday or not.

or

You can choose to take the red pill and play Warframe for a while, not really care about what happens on Wednesday, wait about 48 hours and learn the truth...

Choose wisely...

morpheus-with-pills.png

What if I told you that the idea of major content releases happening on "whole number" updates is just that...  an idea...

You can choose to take the blue pill and keep wondering and speculating about what will happen and if we'll get Update 13 on wednesday or not.

or

You can choose to take the red pill and play Warframe for a while, not really care about what happens on Wednesday, wait about 48 hours and learn the truth...

Choose wisely...

I choose...THE PURPLE PILL!

image002.jpg

morpheus-with-pills.png

or

Choose wisely...

34092898.jpg

So many expectations....So much possible disappointment...

I dunno what you think,but I guess that the best solution is to expect something average. Seeing the new frame + the vid gives a lot of hope,

but I won't raise the line to high (I already see some of you raging post-update :p )

*Left the hype train,took the hype bmx instead*

That's gunna be a really boring mission after insta-killing him with my synapse...

na its gonna be more like you damage him a bit and he goes away for a bit only to reappear later to start chasing you again. That be fun honestly. You just do the mission normally and then all of a sudden BAM! he appears like how the G3 does it but with no warning. You have to fend him off and continue on, only for him to reappear a couple times before reaching the final showdown at the end near extraction.

na its gonna be more like you damage him a bit and he goes away for a bit only to reappear later to start chasing you again. That be fun honestly. You just do the mission normally and then all of a sudden BAM! he appears like how the G3 does it but with no warning. You have to fend him off and continue on, only for him to reappear a couple times before reaching the final showdown at the end near extraction.

Like a god of war boss (the colossus)?? That'd be great!!