Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

How Did I Not Notice This Till Now. (Kogake Wall Attack Damage)

Azure98

Been playing since August and have a MR10 and I have yet to see anyone perform a wall-attack, Lol

I haven't even tried. It's more of a 'tease stat' as it's within your reach buuut you can't have it, Lol

I wonder if melee 2.0 will change this, Kogake are fun to jump around the floor with. I kept minds simply for that animation.

Actually if you could bait targets to the sweet spot with decoy it might be possible, but only with Loki, maybe. It's still all clearly hypothetical. Think of landing a successful wall attack like finding a leprechauns gold at the end of a rainbow.

Edited by Sedant

Use RipLine from Valkyr, the jump animation counts as a wall move. Free damage !

Just tried this, on Earth mobs. But dmg number faded too quick. Not sure if it was just the kogake or the actual tactic you mentioned that did the kill  :\

Ripline at their feet and wall attack before you get to them, once you get the timing right you can do it consistently. I only ever used it on heavies though, kind of a waste of time to use this on normal monsters, especially since they tend to move so fast. However, maybe you can smack an entire mob with the wall attack rofl

Edited by DarkTails

Yeah but the thing is wall attacks are kind of hard to rely on.

This, sadly. They would be much better to use if you didn't mysteriously stop dead in the air three feet after the jump. The range is painfully limited.

Well, I tried doing wall attacks wit it for an hour (o more like 10mins) and I hit nothing, either I am the worst player ever, or its nearly impossible to hit anything.

telling you, use ripline to get going, then just press the melee button. its literally easy as 1 then e

Edited by ObviousLee