Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

New: Honoring The System Screenshot Contest!

[DE]Megan

As a Saryn, Scoliac is my perfect living-weapon companion.

It can cut enemies in half, allow me to glide, and make me look even more like a carnivorous plant.

It can also scratch my back when it's itchy, tickle my sentinel, and play Treshcone Ball with me when I'm feeling lonely. I took the opportunity to show one of our little moments while playing Treshcone Ball last night. It wiggles around a lot because it's camera-shy.

cPeRLrN.jpg

Scoliac <3

Wow... the timing and sentinel in that screenshot is amazing. :o

Here's my entry.

Frame: Excalibur (he's the poster boy in this game... soo yeah)

Weapon: Cronus (yes, I still keep those blade)

gsVKD5F.jpg

I made it a comic panel because... they allow me to alter the screenshot and since I have time in my hands... why not?

Edited by dataman88

I didn't feel like editing it in any way, because I can't seem to get a decent quality screen shot...
So here is I :
tA4HASh.jpg
I made use of a pretty awesome in-game graphics glitch... If only my warframe could look like this permanently.

Long live the Dual Kamas!

Edited by ShiroiHasu

Well, here's my entry. I'd have made this in the day, but Earth would cooperate :C

Nc7ErHG.jpg

If I ever need a trusted blade, I go straight for my Orthos.

See ya later Melee 1.0, it's been fun.

Edited by Puls3wave

Submarine loki trying to keep his hate out of the water, while sneaking around. Nah, but just wanted to take a picture of my loki and hate. Remmember the old times while i was using hate in and out all day :)

And loki is by far my favorite warframe :)

SUBMARINE LOKI ASCENDING! After a long day of sneaking around underwater killing fish.

YIDjdib.jpg

Edited by murloc1338