The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The New Water Frame (Hydroid) Hype And Anticipation Megathread

PluralSlice

Vote here!

(Yes, there's another thread on this but hopefully this will make it easier to see people's opinions.)

Comment with name change ideas, or comment with one of the suggested names below.

Suggested names:

-Hyrdon or Hydros

-Dagon (3)

-Leviathan (4)

-Triton

-Kraken (2)

-Nautilus (2)

-Aquax

-Torrent

-Aquathos

-Corsair

-Odysseus

-Ulysses

these names are prettyyyyyyyyy idiotic and kind of childish and wtf kraken? please people BE REAL

Maybe suggest some yourself if you feel they are too childish?

For your information i remember HYDROID from somewhere (maybe it was a book or maybe it was from a film) and the thing called HYDROID was pretty much based/bind on water'ish things sooooo HYDROID fits the frame most perfectly and i respect DE's option on it :P

EDIT : also kraken? really? reallllyyyy? ya ppl 10 year old? seriously though no offense but just a BIG NO into tah face

Edited by choole2

For your information i remember HYDROID from somewhere (maybe it was a book or maybe it was from a film) and the thing called HYDROID was pretty much based/bind on water'ish things sooooo HYDROID fits the frame most perfectly and i respect DE's option on it :P

Sooooooooooo in other words you don't have any other names to use for it?

I like it. It fits. His morphing skills make him reminiscent of a number of creatures together, not just one big one - which can be applied to both the botanical and zoological aspects of Hydroid - as is showcased by his "melting" abilities. Also, hydroids are relatives of Jellyfish - his tentacle ability, anyone?

Sooooooooooo in other words you don't have any other names to use for it?

basicly you didnt even read what i said?

HYDROID fits it perfectly and when it comes to picking name's on things its pretty hard for your information :P

I like it. It fits. His morphing skills make him reminiscent of a number of creatures together, not just one big one - which can be applied to both the botanical and zoological aspects of Hydroid - as is showcased by his "melting" abilities. Also, hydroids are relatives of Jellyfish - his tentacle ability, anyone?

FINALLY someone who gets eet! :P

Wait... Thanks for posting this, never heard of this until now... .__.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hydroid

FINALLY someone who gets eet! :P

It's a VERY intelligent name, even compared to something like Vauban, so I can understand why many people are against it. Still, there're are LOT of them, I just hope they don't manage to influence DE away from the name.