Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

New Prime Access With Update 13?

Sunder

Hm...damn. I was hoping to get more platinum and the prime access seems the best way to do so since the platinum per dollar ratio is better than just buying it outright. Plus all the weapons and such

Suppose I could always pray to the RNG god that I get my first 75% off soon =p

i am noticing prime seem to be falling into the middle of major updates so if you are waiting for a prime most likely it would be update 13.5 

Ember prime and mag prime both dropped with their respective updates (11 and 10).  I'd guess that rhino prime took some time because Melee 2.0 has been sucking up resources, which could still mean that the next prime will be later, there is a lot of content packed into u13 after all.

Edited by Aggh

I sure hope not, it's too soon, and they haven't even teased Loki Prime yet with a video, so there would literally be no hype for it. It would be sorta like "oh look at that thing that I want to buy, but wasn't planning on getting, thats cool I guess."

I don't want the Next Prime Access for at least another couple months.

Edited by Temphis

I sure hope not, it's too soon, and they haven't even teased Loki Prime yet with a video, so there would literally be no hype for it. It would be sorta like "oh look at that thing that I want to buy, but wasn't planning on getting, thats cool I guess."

I don't want the Next Prime Access for at least another couple months.

The next prime won't be Loki. We just got a male prime, so we'll be getting a female prime next.

Prime Access packages are going to last at least 3 months.

Naturally, they're going to milk them for awhile.

They'll last as long as the prime stuff they released before is relatively scarce, which isn't going to be as long as before because of prime trading.

Don't know why people are acting as though there is an established trend when we've only ever had one other prime access :|

I know. I'm just saying, that once it DOES end, that we'll be getting a female prime.

Doubt it. The pattern for the Primes is male, male, female, female. The pattern for the regular frames is male, female.