The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Easy, Now ...

DaftMeat

half the topics are rage, the other half stop raging. Its all noise at this point.

noise will stop after midnight

edit:

No i am wrong

ONLY RED TEXT CAN STOP THE NOISE

Edited by Tsoe

I was waiting for this defense.

It really is a gutting thing to say.

You are saying that all those people out there and generate amazing fan works are doing it for "Just a Game".

You are saying that all the people who enjoy this community and feel good being apart of it should not. Why? Because its "Just a Game".

You are saying that infact the developers should not care about it either becasue its "Just a game".

If you actually care about this form of entertainment then you would retract that statement right there.

At least be honest with yourself... because De wont.

you know, i'm just gonna paste what i've post on another thread in case you missed it. :)

actually, i'm more &!$$ed off by guys who said "it's just a a game..".

kinda ignorant thing to do. you'll never know, maybe somewhere, there are some people who are having the toughest time in their life, and this "game", Warframe, is the only thing that cheer them up. xD

People have a right to voice opinions. Some people handle things diffrently, some will take it calm and civil, and some will be outraged. Including me. Its diversity. This is really saying that the people that are being kind about it should shut up.

Well, raging is pointless. Still, frustration is understandable. I think the "Grineersystems and Co." are in some way the cause of the "rage". It was kinda goofy to show so much to then annonce U13 is next week, especially when you consider how impatient players can be^^'.

Then again DE apologized, and is doing their best to make up for it. It's not everyday devs say "we goofed" and apologize. Kuddos DE.

Edited by Marthrym