Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Mmobomb.com F2P Final Showdown Megathread (Victory & Never Forget Edition)

Letter13

To everyone voting on multiple devices....

Only do that if they use their own connections (phone internet etc) otherwise this will look like a huge embarassment to us when we lose all those votes again.

Also don't go vote in incognito mode...those don't count either.

Just get your friends to vote for you and vote with devices that have different IPs/use different connections.

Only do that if they use their own connections (phone internet etc) otherwise this will look like a huge embarassment to us when we lose all those votes again.

Just get your friends to vote for you and vote with devices that have different IPs/use different connections.

Don't underestimate the power of TOR and VPNs. ;)

That's still cheating. I would prefer to lose that win like that.

The chat feed over on twitch is hideous,  and to any Tenno here who are going there to spout garbage.

you are making us look bad by being a Troll.

Make the Lotus Proud.  don't be a troll.

Me and a SMITE player made the raid stop for a bit... (allot of muting helped) but..... more came.... we couldn't stop them! WE COULDN"T STOP THEM MAN! IT WAS HELL OUT THERE!!! DON"T MAKE ME GO BACK MAN! ALL THE FLAMES ARE THE RAGE!! ALL THE 12 YEAR OLD DOUCHES!!!!!

Edited by Feallike