The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Mmobomb.com F2P Final Showdown Megathread (Victory & Never Forget Edition)

Letter13

i am actually a bit impressed. MMObomb smartened up a TINY bit and hid the results while the voting goes on. that will definitely help out. a bit.

That is not a help but rather a hurt for us. We have no way of knowing if we need to rally our troops or not. I think them doing this on the last match and not on any other match is just straight BS. It would be one thing if they did it the whole competition but just the last fight you change the rules. That ain't right.

Temp banned.

And I think we should stop.

I should've just let it die.

not untill you stop saying DN will side with WF if they came over to DN for votes i will revote for smite

it's not sportsmen like

Edited by SarahApple

That is not a help but rather a hurt for us. We have no way of knowing if we need to rally our troops or not. I think them doing this on the last match and not on any other match is just straight BS. It would be one thing if they did it the whole competition but just the last fight you change the rules. That ain't right.

We shouldn't need a reason to rally the troops! We should just rally the troops, just to be sure! :D

Help out how?

people have less incentive to 'fire up' their auto voting bots if they can't see the results. 

sure, some people may do it even more because they can't see the results.

either way, the polls are all flawed, since people can easily vote more than once, dozens of times without even doing anything tricky.

they are not showing the number of votes.......

That's a smart move. Then there won't be any last minute rallying calls. It's completely up to who's interested in voting without any incentive to get more people to vote. That's as fair as it gets.

people have less incentive to 'fire up' their auto voting bots if they can't see the results. 

sure, some people may do it even more because they can't see the results.

either way, the polls are all flawed, since people can easily vote more than once, dozens of times without even doing anything tricky.

If I had a Twitter account I would tear into @MMOBomb right now.  This hidden crap just pisses me off.

What have you done.

Iä! Iä! Cthulhu fhtagn!

On topic: they hid the votes? I guess we have no choice but to go all out then, there's no way we'll know if we're totally crushing SMITE and should slow down a bit >:D

Iä! Iä! Cthulhu fhtagn!

On topic: they hid the votes? I guess we have no choice but to go all out then, there's no way we'll know if we're totally crushing SMITE and should slow down a bit >:D

NO MERCY.

(btw, that's Iä! Iä! Cthulhuframe fhtagn!)

Edited by qwertyboom80

s3zti8.jpg

just so you know

i'm a troll there cause i have no attachment to the games or forums

but here i will chew you up and spit you out if you start crap

I had a hunch it was you.

But seriously. I'm asking to keep it to PMs. You're not really helping yourself any.