The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Mmobomb.com F2P Final Showdown Megathread (Victory & Never Forget Edition)

Letter13

people have less incentive to 'fire up' their auto voting bots if they can't see the results. 

sure, some people may do it even more because they can't see the results.

either way, the polls are all flawed, since people can easily vote more than once, dozens of times without even doing anything tricky.

They're already eliminating votes with identical IP addresses, so the botting has nothing to do with it.

With no view of results, it encourages more botting(OMG WE COULD BE LOSING), and discourages voting in general(people don't know how many more votes the side needs to win, so the desire to tell everyone). So, fewer votes, more secrecy and dirty tricks...

Yeah, that helps.

With no view of results, it encourages more botting(OMG WE COULD BE LOSING), and discourages voting in general(people don't know how many more votes the side needs to win, so the desire to tell everyone). So, fewer votes, more secrecy and dirty tricks...

that can be seen in exactly both directions. both are just as likely. 

people could, or could not, get all bent out of shape about not seeing the tallies. some people will, some people won't.

My vote is for Warframe, not only because i am playing.
My vote is for the dedication of DE and their workers to make this game very interesting each update (Melee 2.0 for example... HyperHype always)
My vote is for the constant communication between DE and us (Prime-Time and Devstream).
Also this game is very addictive. Because they add more Lore constantly (the story is very important to me in each game)

Thanks DE.

-- DEMegan say some words please --

I understand how you guys want to be supportive of the game and post motivational .gifs, but remember to keep it civil and respectful. .gifs should adhere to the same standards of posting. Keep it clean and keep it funny. And for the love of all things holy, KEEP IT EPIC.

I understand how you guys want to be supportive of the game and post motivational .gifs, but remember to keep it civil and respectful. .gifs should adhere to the same standards of posting. Keep it clean and keep it funny. And for the love of all things holy, KEEP IT EPIC.

You should be promoted to GoldBones.

*crowd boos* "HEARD IT"

Edited by SolidSp33d

EkCbe8N.jpg

Created by Kao-Snake

VOTING HAS BEGUN

VOTE HERE

VOTING WILL CONCLUDE APRIL 7th

Statistics have been disabled by MMOBomb.

We cannot see how many votes we or SMITE have.

Assume that it is ALWAYS the worst case scenario!

MMOBOMB F2P SHOWDOWN SITE

Link

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Tenno,

We did it. We've advanced to the final showdown. In a single year Warframe has gone from a little-known independently developed game to a massive success. We couldn't have done it without you, the players in our community. Pat yourselves on the back, go grab some Grineer Ale (or Corpus Soda if you're underage), you deserve it.

Although we have celebrated and enjoyed our moment of victory, our fight is not yet over. Now we must face the strongest foes of all, the Gods themselves have risen to meet us in battle. Let us show them that not even divinity can stop our blades.

May our frames be swift, our blades sharp and our votes true, and may the Lotus be ever with you.

Sincerely,

The Dogeer Bombard

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Let's rock them like Booben rocks Infested!

The fact that you have chosen Loki of all frames to represent us nearly made me vote for Smite instead... ugh

Do you still play Warframe?

I haven't seen you on in a while.

Yeah... k. I got it it. ~_~