The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Mmobomb.com F2P Final Showdown Megathread (Victory & Never Forget Edition)

Letter13

I've put 30 hours into Smite. I like the game - especially after the UI overhaul.

I've put over 1,000 hours into Warframe. I live and breath this game.

Needless to say, I'm voting for Warframe.

(Also, Loki rocks. In Both games.)

Is smite a pvp only game? i've been curious about it but everything i read on it implies it is only pvp.

Is smite a pvp only game? i've been curious about it but everything i read on it implies it is only pvp.

It was only PvP with practice matches against bots (which didn't earn you anything).

Now, you have coop modes for Joust (3v3), Arena (5v5) and Assault (ARAM, 5v5) where it's Players Vs Bots and you can gain experience to rank up and ingame currency to purchase Gods, though less than playing against players.

Edited by Wiegraf

It was only PvP with practice matches against bots (which didn't earn you anything).

Now, you have coop modes for Joust (3v3), Arena (5v5) and Assault (ARAM, 5v5) where it's Players Vs Bots and you can gain experience to rank up, though less than playing against players.

Oh ok, I might have to go ahead and download it then, it looks llike a nice fast paced fighter..I like that. Just didn't want to PVP all the time. mostly because I seriously suck at pvp lol.

Edited by Babell

Oh ok, I might have to go ahead and download it then, it looks llike a nice fast paced fighter..I like that. Just didn't want to PVP all the time. mostly because I seriously suck at pvp lol.

It's pretty fun; I play it from time to time.

Really, it plays more like a 3rd Person action game with heavy RPG elements (due to WASD controls and ALL abilities being skill shots). Also, the Gods themselves are pretty interesting in their designs and they put a few twists on common MOBA designs (the last 'towers' are actually Phoenixes that will regenerate a while after being defeated and your goal is not a base but the enemy Minotaur which WILL fight back)

I play both Smite and Warframe (well of course I play Warframe other wise I would not be posting in there forums) and I have to say this is going to be close. They are both very good and very fun games with a excellent F2P system. The biggest difference is that Smite is PvP based and Warframe is PvE base. 

Never really had the urge to play SMITE after how they handled Tribes.  Dang it, now I want to play Tribes.

That said though, the only MOBA that I would consider playing might be SMITE because I need to control my character to move with the keyboard!   Click to move consistently puts me to sleep in almost all games; the exception to this would be Magicka.

Now that Mabiongi lost, who do you think they're going to vote for? I'd say the battle is far from over.

Yeah was thinking about tht, if i was them i would want to keep a spot as second

maybe  they ll just vote depending theire own taste

just like we all did

if only we had UP13 to make more ppl join :)

too bad

Edited by Tsoe