Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Mmobomb.com F2P Final Showdown Megathread (Victory & Never Forget Edition)

Letter13

Jesus Christ, people.

It's just a poll.

Are we getting anything out of this, other than a pat in the back and 'thanks' by DE? No, we're not, so calm yourselves down, there is no need for you people to get so upset over losing a poll against Smite. If anything, be glad we actually made it to second place in his whole thing.

The kicker is that they posted both on the forums and on the Warframe twitter account, trying to get more votes. Problem is, not everyone uses the forums or twitter.

My brother is one of those players. He only logs into the game and that's all. he doesn't follow on twitter, the forums or whatever medium Warframe is on. I think an in-game message in our mailbox from the Lotus telling us to vote would be fantastic.

Jesus Christ, people.

It's just a poll.

Are we getting anything out of this, other than a pat in the back and 'thanks' by DE? No, we're not, so calm yourselves down, there is no need for you people to get so upset over losing a poll against Smite. If anything, be glad we actually made it to second place in his whole thing.

Kinda the point I've been trying to get at. You know, I could understand some of the rage for the U13 delay, but now, I think this community is volatile and gets upset at just about anything. People here getting upset because they're losing a fricking poll is just ridiculous. I hope you guys get a life.

Jesus Christ, people.

It's just a poll.

b1e5b6c94adca68130485ddbcfd9e401.jpg

Edited by (PS4)truelight4u

My brother is one of those players. He only logs into the game and that's all. he doesn't follow on twitter, the forums or whatever medium Warframe is on. I think an in-game message in our mailbox from the Lotus telling us to vote would be fantastic.

There actually is a note in-game about it, but it's in the news column, which is small and in the upper-left corner of the starmap. Doesn't get much exposure at all.

Jesus Christ, people.

It's just a poll.

But, we're calmed down. Look at the hype, there's mostly none to be seen right now.

Okay, why do we even care at this point? Who gives an actual F***? There is no point in winning an longer, "we've" "earned" enough "publicity" for "our" game. Who cares what DE does to publicize the fact that their game is in a poll on some random site? (Which I had never heard of before today.) Should we really watch every little bumpkin site for polls that have WF in them? Pack it up, go home.

Kinda the point I've been trying to get at. You know, I could understand some of the rage for the U13 delay, but now, I think this community is volatile and gets upset at just about anything. People here getting upset because they're losing a fricking poll is just ridiculous. I hope you guys get a life.

If I don't have a life, then I would be dead right now. And if I'm dead right now, then I won't be posting this right now. Right?

Except we've been losing against Smite from the get-go. And at least we're not having delusions of grandeur, like some people on this thread, nor blowing things out of proportion. We just keep our feet on the ground is all.

I like how once we start losing, all these people come out of the floor boards saying "It's just a poll, why do you guys care?"

They've been droning on that like since the beginning of the showdown, they just become more pronounced when things get tight.  They probably know that, too.

They've been droning on that like since the beginning of the showdown, they just become more pronounced when things get tight.  They probably know that, too.

Pretty much. It's a lot easier to down-play peoples actions and behaviors in a competition when they're losing rather than when they're winning. Making fun of someone when they're winning just makes you look silly, so they take every opportunity to do so when they're losing. 

Edited by DJ_Redwire

I can't believe so many people keep saying "we lost" when there's still almost 20 hours left to go.

We were doing a worse percentage at the same point in the mabinogi poll. Why the sudden glum?

Maybe because the Mabi/WF poll lasted two days? And this one is around five days, total?

You guys beat Mabinogi.

For the love of a being that may or may not exist, you must win.

Also I didn't expect this general cheese from you Hayabu5a. I hope it's sarcasm.

of course

this

this so much