The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Where Were You When They Actually Named Them .... The Dark Sector! (Dark Sectors Megathread)

Mak_Gohae

Actually, that still doesn't answer a question that's been on my mind for a while: For what reason would I ever even want to play the missions located in the dark sector? Rare new mods? Increased resource drops? Stronger enemies?

This it the only thing that'll make me feel not so glad about this addition, these rare mods that can't be found anywhere else.  Increased drops isn't that much of an issue to me and if I want stronger enemies I just hit up the void with some T3 survival runs

I just wnt to be able to jump in "ppl mission" like the stalker if they dare atk my tower

geez much fun that would give

or maybe a clan alert when ppl chalenge your tower

you can jump in thx clan alert

for yous that dont have youtube that is :)

also get your alliances submitted now if you would like to start recruiting + more info on the thread

:- https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/206830-aihq-alliance-list/?p=2419508

also i wonder how this new lab will play out with the new pets or maybe even some hard to grind weapons ? the possibility that orokin lab can hold xD

Edited by DiBBz

Actually, that still doesn't answer a question that's been on my mind for a while: For what reason would I ever even want to play the missions located in the dark sector? Rare new mods? Increased resource drops? Stronger enemies?

Yes.

Clan welfare.