Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Tenno Armor Usefulness Near 0?

Ketec

Was doing lower level invasion and stalker appeared. Slash dashed me in 1-2 hits.

it was a under lvl 20 stalker.

The  Valkyr has 1080 base armor + warcry basically boosts it to 1.8k.

at 620hp (valkyr has basically no shields).

Event that much armor didn't matter.

So having 100 or 150 or even 10 on other frames is a quite worthless value.

Propably a bleeding proc from his basic-bow attack. It is way to strong and procs way to often. Having bleeding bypass armor is also very unfair in these situations, they do 50-400 per second after all. A frame with low health like mag would die way too soon.

There is a difference between beeing a difficult miniboss and just onehitting everything. DE seems to not find a really good balance for him, even after all this time.

All i do is carrying my marelok with me. It deals ~2k viral damage and can nearly onehit this little annoyance. However i encountered him countless times, was victorius and died soon after that because of that stupid bleeding proc

Only difficult enemy in warframe is still being too fragile(dies from 1 arrow, or short burst from any decently modded automatic weapon) and can oneshot you.

His difficulty is based on 2 things:

1) you cant exploit him by abusing cc/immunity powers

2) he uses flaws in damage system

Yeah Stalker is the incarnation of the "You one shot me or I one shot you" thing in Warframe.^^

And armor has been broken for a while now... Never counted on it to begin with.^^

I don't understand the logic behind the bleed proc to be honest. It BYPASSES shields entirely and Corpus LASERS can proc bleed damage (Makes you wonder where Tenno get their shields and what kind of lasers Corpus use... in my book lasers BURN but hey, who cares about logic in a game right?^^'), so frames with low HP or no rejuvenation/regen abilities/ throngs of team health restores are at a big disadvantage. Grineer have tons of bleed proc'ing weapons, and even if you dodge most of them you're pretty sure to take bleeding damage at some point in the mission... Which, granted, is only a problem in higher level missions. But not that high level.

I don't understand the logic behind the bleed proc to be honest. It BYPASSES shields entirely and Corpus LASERS can proc bleed damage (Makes you wonder where Tenno get their shields and what kind of lasers Corpus use... in my book lasers BURN but hey, who cares about logic in a game right?^^'), so frames with low HP or no rejuvenation/regen abilities/ throngs of team health restores are at a big disadvantage. Grineer have tons of bleed proc'ing weapons, and even if you dodge most of them you're pretty sure to take bleeding damage at some point in the mission... Which, granted, is only a problem in higher level missions. But not that high level.

Yeah, which is why I've thought for a while now that there should be some small health and energy regen by default. As it is, having someone on the team with Rejuvenation and with Energy Siphon is almost mandatory, which is just stupid.

Yeah, which is why I've thought for a while now that there should be some small health and energy regen by default. As it is, having someone on the team with Rejuvenation and with Energy Siphon is almost mandatory, which is just stupid.

well there are items that restore health (not the globes but like "Team Health Restore" and stuff like that) maybe DE just want to make that stuff have a use.

Edited by The66Monkey