Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Another Badass Npc In Warframe?

-NovianViolet-

• 2 weeks later...

Huehuehue, I remember this comic! xD

Yes please, we need a Heavy Gunner comic as well!

How about naming her?

*Looks at CharlieTheGunner*

How about Charlotte, Charlie for short? John Prodman and Charlie Gunner, kicking bosses' behinds like a Tenno.

I will get on the drawing when I

get sleep...did all this other stuff in one night, You guys feel free to color them...I hate coloring......with a passion

p.s. it will def be longer, brain storming the idea right now.

Edited by Swaggergasted

But he defeated a simple boss not the Harvester!

I have to point out that Phorid has 1 undodgeable area blast attack that reaches 5 rooms and one instant-death attack that reaches 2 rooms, while harvester, well, doesn't.

I have to point out that Phorid has 1 undodgeable area blast attack that reaches 5 rooms and one instant-death attack that reaches 2 rooms, while harvester, well, doesn't.

Both of which Phorid doesn't use in close combat which is why one can circle him forever and he can't do anything about other then trying to melee you which if you are fast enough doesn't hit you either. :P

But I don't know if the same rule applies when Phorid is actually fighting against AI. :D

Other than that I think the Heavygunner should get a name and be added as unique Warframe lore like Prodman... Too bad DE doesn't think about it. xD

Edited by MeduSalem

Both of which Phorid doesn't use in close combat which is why one can circle him forever and he can't do anything about other then trying to melee you which if you are fast enough doesn't hit you either. :P

But I don't know if the same rule applies when Phorid is actually fighting against AI. :D

Other than that I think the Heavygunner should get a name and be added as unique Warframe lore like Prodman... Too bad DE doesn't think about it. xD

I don't know. I don't find "heavy unit with a machine gun defeated a heavy unit that doesn't have a machinegun." all that compelling, personally.

Now, if it was like some crazy butcher went all "I don't need a second cleaver!", that would be interesting.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...