Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Since De Confirmed Infested Is Coming Back...

buriburi

If I were a betting man, I would say Ceres is about to experience a total Infested invasion.  Why else would all the promotion alerts that we have had be on Ceres, preparing us for what is to come?

they said it the same Devstream they were showig a bunch of spoillers on what was coming.. including a new Warframe model and [DE]Reb got in a little hot water for saying "Oh C'mon lots of people have figured out what the new theme is once you showed the H20 symbol.

They also showed concept art of truly infested zones where things have been warped, bent and basically given an LSD treatment.

If I were a betting man, I would say Ceres is about to experience a total Infested invasion.  Why else would all the promotion alerts that we have had be on Ceres, preparing us for what is to come?

That's because Ceres is becoming the grineer shipyard tileset, not because it's becoming infested. At least going by the last livestream.

It would be a shame if Ceres was where the shipyards are going on Wednesday.

Back to the OP, they are getting their own SUPER morphed ships as permanent nodes in the future.

That's because Ceres is becoming the grineer shipyard tileset, not because it's becoming infested. At least going by the last livestream.

Hmm, i wouldnt be so sure about Ceres. Kela isnt proper boss for shipyards.

Tho, who knows.

I recall that although DE stated that they would be getting their own 'planet', they used it as an umbrella term, and stated that it would be an Infested Ship. All the concept art seems to suggest that they're going to be transformed/infested ships, anyway.
I wouldn't be surprised if they stuck it between two arms of the solarsystem spiral, like they did with Phobos.