Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Question About Booben & Banshee

Chaosdreamer

Question

I guess one day nearly every frame will have a Prime counterpart. Can't imagine they would just stop and only realese "normal" frames or stop completle realesing new ones.

Edited by Evers

Uh , Not risking my Potato if Vauban have any chance of getting prime ...(normal vauban is quite hard to get , wondering how hard will be the prime one if it ever exist)

why does it say im an initiate im pretty sure im rank nine

its on your post count not in your games rank

Just a quick question about both of them , do you guys think its possible that they become "Prime" one day ? just wondering it , (to be sure if i should put potato or not)

Possible. One is already clan tech. The other will probably be moved there eventually. After that, it's just a matter of time until they run out of older frames to prime up.

I'd say in a year to two at earliest. There's still Loki, Ash, Trinity, Volt, and Nyx who came out before.

Uh , Not risking my Potato if Vauban have any chance of getting prime ...(normal vauban is quite hard to get , wondering how hard will be the prime one if it ever exist)

In the time it is realeased (again not even sure it will be) from Prime Time Alerts you will more than likely have a couple saved up. I think Loki will be the next prime then i remember reading somewhere that someone thought the patten they seem to make will be two female ones after that and then its still might not be Vau and they seem to take a 3 or 4 months to do a new prime so we would be looking between a long time and a really long time before he is realeased.

Uh, yes ! RISKING a Potatoe! Its worth 50 cent up to even 1€ depending how you bougth your Plat!

Wow! WHAT A RISK!

How could someone even dare to ask you to take such HUGE LIVECHANGING RISK???

Edited by IamSalva

its on your post count not in your games rank

You wouldn't be risking anything. By the time a Prime variant comes out, you'll have more reactors. Soon you will have Reactor blueprints to spare simply because there aren't that many frames to use them on, as opposed to weapons needing catalysts.

And yeah, more of them cost 20 plat. That's one or two common prime parts to trade away.